Jealousy (Randy)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Read what I wrote at the end of the chapter, please😊
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

ANDY'S POV
A year ago I saw love as something very far from me. Don't get me wrong, I loved what I had and still have: the band and my mates who are more like brothers. But I felt that I was still missing something, love, I was missing love. Not in the sense of brotherhood or friendship. I was missing a guy with whom I could fall asleep and wake up the next morning with him still by my side, someone with whom I could share intimate and even vulnerable acts without being afraid of being judged.
Although I am bi and not gay, the need to have a male person as a partner has always been more present than having a female person. However, this does not take away from me the attraction that I can feel towards a person of my opposite sex. I fully understand that it can be difficult to understand, but it's the reality of the facts.

Luckily my bisexuality has never been a problem neither for me nor for the people in my life and this obviously gave me the opportunity to experiment as I preferred.

Five months ago, this "emptiness" that was present in me was filled by my best friend who is now my boyfriend. Never in life could I have imagined being able to please a person so different from me, but things don't always go the way we think.

I don't know exactly what words to use to describe the way he makes me feel, I just know that I've never felt like this before.

***

Rye and I are going to the mall to see some clothes for our new cover. I honestly don't know why Blair just sent the two of us... he's probably aware that if he and I are alone together while the others are out, we could have sex in any corner of the house, and that's not exactly what he wants. I can understand it, but that's not what we usually do. Our places are the bedroom, the bathroom, once we did it on the sofa, in the garden, in the pool and on the kitchen table, but it cannot be said that we did it for the whole house, and then those times have been exceptions.

"I'm going to try these sweaters, in the meantime see if you can find some pants or jeans" I found three beautiful sweaters. Okay, they are a little too wide, but they are beautiful. One is white with many black writings and the other two are two sweatshirts without zippers, one blue and one peach pink

"Okay babe" he leaves me a kiss and we take our paths

The white shirt is beautiful but it's not as I imagined it, the other two instead you can evaluate whether to take them or not, in my opinion they can be fine, but first we have to ask Blair and the boys.

I leave the dressing room and look around to see where Rye is. I see him not far away that he is looking at the pants as I asked him, it also seems that he has found some. I see a girl approaching him. I decide to stay at a distance to see what happens.
Obviously this makes me boil with anger and anyone who knows me well knows I'm a very jealous type. All people who come close to what is mine do not end well, I warned you.
Ryan is trying in every way to unstuck that mussel and I also see him in trouble. I walk up to them and hear them say things like I have a boyfriend or I don't want anything from you, thanks. This one is not really listening to him.

"Leave my boyfriend alone" I see her laughing and it gets on my nerves. "Look, it wasn't a fucking question. Leave us alone, go away, take flight, do what you want as long as you stay away from us "he looks at us as if she did not understand our language when in reality she knows very well what I said, otherwise she would never have changed expression in such a short time. To get her to understand the concept once and for all, I sling on Rye's lips and we start making out in front of her, we keep completely forgetting about the girl and not caring about the fact that we are in a shop and that people might look at us dazed.

He detaches from my lips, takes things from my hands and leaves what he had found in their place, all in less than three seconds. He takes me by the hand and without saying anything he drags me out of the shop.

"Where are we going?"

"To the bathroom" why are we going to the bathroom? This guy is weird...

RYAN'S POV
I take him running to the bathroom, we go in and check that if it's empty, which it is... thankfully. I sling on his lips and we start making out, just much more passionately than before.
The way he reacted to seeing that girl so close to me made me horny as hell. I tried to control myself but my member kept getting harder and harder and swell dangerously so I just dragged him here.

"Uuu I can understand what the problem is" he keeps a firm hand on the flap of my jeans and light moans escape between my lips.

He opens the zipper of my jeans and pulls them down, thinking he can get away with a simple blowjob, but the desire to be inside him is too strong.

"Off" I point his pants and he looks at me confused

"We won't have sex in here, and then we already did it this morning"

"It won't take long then" I smile and this luckily enough to convince him. He pulls his pants down and I can tell his little friend down there likes the situation too.

I suddenly turn him around and start kissing his neck, finding his point. Having done it this morning, there is no need to tease him with fingers, I know he likes it but now we don't have time and moreover in that case he would moan like crazy letting us discover.
In a single move I enter him and the fact that I meet no resistance excites me even more. I put a hand over his mouth to stifle his moans. I start with slow, deep thrusts and then increase the speed. I try to hold back the moans as well as I do, but it's hard when you have such a hot boyfriend. His legs start shaking and a moan escapes from his mouth the moment I hit his prostate. I pull out of him, turn him around, take him in my arms and enter him in a single move. I restart the quick thrusts in the Suspended Congress position until it comes into my hands. I try to stifle his moans as best I can by kissing him. I feel that I am close and I speed up the thrusts until I cum inside him and this time he is the one who is stifling my moans with his lips.

"Wow" doing it in places where we might get caught is one of our specialties, not because we're good at hiding the fact that we're having sex in that moment, but because the situation makes it all the more exciting.

"I think I have to make you jealous more often" he looks at me smiling as he cleans up the mess we've made

We get dressed and leave the bathroom, luckily there is no one. We go out as if nothing had happened. As we walk I realize I haven't fixed Andy's hair. They're always a mess after we do it. I laugh as I fix them for him.
I'm going to start "using" this jealous side of him much more often

I never asked you what you think about smut. Is this something you would like me to publish in the future as well?
Last thing, if you can please tell me what you think about how I write smut too, you would be doing me a huge favor.
If you have any ideas, tell me without problem🌵💞