Policeman, handcuffs, bed (Randy)

ANDY'S POV
He opens the front door, just back from work. Just seeing him in uniform makes me grow in my pants.

"Hi babe" he takes off his jacket and attaches it to the coat rack. I get close to him and I don't waste even a second connecting our lips. A slow kiss that turns into a real make out in a few seconds.

"I missed you"

"You too" he moans between our arms "Are you in the mood, baby?"

"A lot"

"Get your nice ass ready then" I moan at what awaits me.

He pushes me against the wall, trapping me with his body. Our members are rubbing against each other and I feel that I could come at any moment. As much as is the pleasure and the desire to feel it inside.
We moan on our lips. I take a handful of his hair between my fingers as he attacks my neck leaving a trail of hickeys. Once the right side is over, attacks the left.

"Fuck, Ryan" he smiles on my lips and I can't help but moan.

 He takes off my shirt and starts filling my chest and belly with open-mouthed kisses. He goes down to the height of my lower abdomen and begins to lick avoiding any contact with my cock in desperate need to be touched.

"Fuck, keep going babe" he continues to lick and lick and without stopping he pulls down my pants and boxers, releasing my cock harder than I expected. My moans fill the room and I honestly don't give a damn if the neighbors hear me or not.

"You're so fucking hard" I look him straight in the eye, full of desire, moan like a madman even though he's doing absolutely nothing, but the smirk on his lips is enough.

With one finger he traces the length of my shaft, a long moan breaks through my lips, my body trembles and I let out my orgasm.
Rye watches my cum come out of my cock as amazed by what he sees.

"Please do something" I feel a continuous arousal after arousal and the orgasm I just had makes me want only more hours of unbridled sex, all over the house.

He takes my cock in his mouth and throws out my whole orgasm. The speed at which I feel myself getting hard for the second time is impressive.

"Fuck Andy" he moans around my cock, sending vibratios all through my shaft and making me moan even more.

"Stop, stop, stop" he pulls away from me and leaves a kiss on the tip of my cock.

He takes his face in his hands and connects our lips for a second make out. Palm his hard cock still covered by the fabric of his pants and underwear. His moans enter my mouth as he pulls me even closer to him even though it's impossible to get any closer.

"Bed, now"

He throws me on the bed and in less than a minute my wrists are tied to the bed.
He takes off his shirt knowing full well the desire I have to touch his abs, his pants, which have become so tight, and throws them to the ground. He is left alone with the boxers, slightly wet from the pre-cum.
With one finger he begins to trace my whole body, starting from the hair up to the feet but avoiding my cock on purpose.

"You are so beautiful" and he continues to trace my body as if I were a map. "Hot, eager for sex. Sex that only I can give you" he takes his cock in his hand and places it on mine.

Both of our cocks throbbing against each other, I keep my eyes closed and small moans make room between my lips. I move as much as I can but the weight of him on me prevents me.

"If you keep moving I'll leave you here until you decide to behave better" a moan makes space between my lips but I decide it is better to stay still as possible.

He takes something out of the drawer and before he can process it all I feel my cock surrounded by a vibrating ring.

"Yes, fuck" his voice full of desire.

"Rye, please"

"Use my name, baby boy"

"Daddy" turns on the vibrator on the first level and in not even a second I feel his finger inside me. I raise my hips to be able to push his finger deeper as he stands still with his finger inside me, immediately adding two more but doing nothing. He just stands still while I push as far as I can and moan louder and louder. I feel his eyes on me. I can see the smile on his lips. "Fuck"

"Come on, push. Push as deep as you can, let me touch your prostate, come on!" I feel the tears forming in my eyes, my wrists almost hurt but the pleasure is so great that I can't stop pushing and pushing against his fingers to feel them deeply.

"Fuck, fuck" with spasms I move on his fingers while my cock releases the cum for the second time. Suddenly he sends level one to level five of the vibrator.

I feel my cum dripping all the way down my cock, explode on my belly and legs. The almost unbearable sensitivity.

He turns off the vibrator and a sigh of relief settles between my lips. Without having the strength to open my eyes, I feel his presence close to me. He takes off the handcuffs and leaves sweet kisses on my wrists.

"You are beautiful" he captures my lips with hers and begins a slow, loving kiss. "Are you okay?"

"Uhm mmm"

"Are you ready?" I nod, unable to form a meaningful sentence. "Use the words babe"

"Yes"

He raises my legs in the air and rests his right on his shoulder. I open my eyes wanting to fully enjoy this moment. I take his cock in my hand before he puts it in and stroke it a couple of times. He throws his head back and seeing him like this could make me cum for the third time. I put it inside me, helped by him.

"Are you ready for love?" he says he stands still inside me.

"So ready" he starts thrusting in and out, leaving only the tip inside before slamming it in again. He bends over me to kiss me but ends up with the two of us moaning on each other's lips. He lets his head go to my shoulder biting it every now and then and making me moan even more.

"Fuck Andy" I feel his warm cum explode inside me but he doesn't stop fucking me. He paces back and forth as I feel his cock getting harder and harder inside me.

He comes out of me, some of the sperm drips from my hole, makes me lie on my side, gets behind me, spreads my legs slightly and penetrates me in this position.
He wraps his arms around me and with one hand on his butt I try to push him even more inside me. His cock keeps touching repeatedly against my prostate but the previous two orgasms allow me to enjoy this moment more.

"I love you" he moans he bites right after my shoulder and causes my own moans.

"I-I too ... I love you" I try to say between the moans.

His thrusts become sloppier, his moans louder. "Andy! Andy fuck!" he pushes hard one last time and for the second time he fills me with his sperm. He throws out all his orgasm and in the meantime he jerks me off quickly, making me moan like a desperate man. I come into his hands and we both moan, him because my hole has tightened around his cock.

"Promise me that even when we're 80 we won't stop having sex," he says, making me laugh.

"I promise you" he slowly comes out of me and the emptiness that was previously covered by his cock now makes itself felt. With a wet towel he cleans up our whole mess before throwing himself back on the bed and hugging me tightly to him.

"I love you"

"I love you"

Next week I have the chemistry test and I have no idea how to do it. I've been studying, exercising for days and it doesn't seem to bring me the results I would like to have😫 (sorry for the outburst).
Hope you enjoyed the chapter anyway🌵💞