DAY 17

A/N: I know, I know...it's been 84 years....

But enjoy the chapter! As promised. I hope to get out of the writers block or actually like what I write for the chapters.

ROSÉ'S POV

"My Rosie Posie...My Chicken Chaeng...where are you?" I giggle, but I quickly cover my mouth.

"FOUND YOU!" She finds me in our closet.

Yes our closet. Well technically mine, but she's been here the past couple of nights, so it's like she is slowly moving in.

"Dang it! I can't take it when you call me Chicken Chaeng. It's too funny."

"So when are J and L coming?"

"They just texted me. Looks like they'll be here in 5 minutes. They are in the parking garage.

We invited our best friends over for some lunch. I felt like eating some KBBQ, so Chunnie and I went to the store and picked up everything.

When we got home we realized we bought too much for the both of us, so we called Jen and Lisa to see if they want to help us eat.

~Ding, Dong...

"I got it!" My Chunnie says

"JenLisa! We missed you!" I go and hug them.

"Chipmunk we literally saw each other a few days ago. You sound like it's been years." She giggles. I slap her shoulder and then she pouts.

"Jen. Please tell my dear cousin to stop being a PABO." Lisa and I stick out our tongues to each other like little kids.

"Children. Settle down." Here's Mama Chu for yah. Jen looks at us and shakes her head in amusement.

"She started it." Lisa says.

We look at each other for awhile.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I missed you chipmunk."

Yeah, we were just joking. It's how we always greet each other usually.

"Okay I'm hungry. Let's eat!"

"Always my Rosie Posie."

"Always Rosie."

"Fucking always Chipmunk."

They all say and I just shrug.

What? I love to eat.

...

JENNIE'S POV

After eating lunch at Rosie's place, Lisa and I decided to go grocery shopping ourselves. We kinda have just Thai Chips and snacks.

Nothing really to cook.

"Lili, I'm craving for Kimbap. Can we make some? Or maybe I should say shall I make some?"

"Okay, and maybe make your famous kimchi rice?" She looks at me with a gleam in her ear like a little kid when she sees candy.

"Hi Lisa!" I see some girl waving to Lisa.

"Karina, hey...how have you been?" They hug.

"I'm good, and you?"

Interesting.

I clear my throat and Lisa looks at me.

"Oh...ummm...Karina, this is..."

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Lisa's Fiancé and current girlfriend." Lisa grabs my hand and squeezes it.