DAY 10

MR. KIM'S POV

"Father." My only daughter and future daughter in law walks into my office.

"Korea's Future Power Couple. Now...would you like to tell me why I was never told about your little rendezvous you two? Hmm?" I look at them with my arms crossed and eyebrows raised while I sit at my desk.

"Mr. Kim...We-" I cut Lisa off.

"Father. You can call me Father or Dad Lisa. We will be family. Mr. Kim is too formal for us." She nods.

"Father...Uhh...well...Jennie and I just wanted to get away. This relationship you put on us was out of the blue. We just needed a different scenery and some privacy."

"I see...Privacy. So when are my grand babies due?" Lisa's mouth drops.

"FATHER! That's not what she meant. She meant privacy from the bugs you planted in our house..." My daughter crosses her arms and rolls her eyes.

"Sorry sir...Uhh Father...The bugs make it weird to be home. I felt the need to get away and I ask Jennie if she wanted to come to Busan with me. She said yes and we went. We didn't intend to stay for five days, but we are back and we did stay together. We took the time to get to know each other more as well." And this is why I like Lisa. Very professional. Very well spoken. Perfect for my Little Princess.

"Okay. I understand. But next time just tell me or your parents or at least text us. We were worried why the house was so quiet. We thought you killed each other." I laugh a little.

"About the house Father...Lisa and I want the bugs out."

"Okay."

"Like how can you bug the house? Do you not trust us? We are trying you know!"

"Okay...My Daughter."

"We want them out or we are breaking up this contract." My daughter  crosses her arms and deeply stares at me. Just like her mother.

"We are 25 and 23 Father...we need privacy and not someone breathing down our backs 24/365!"

"Nini..." Lisa tries to get my daughters attention.

"WHAT MANOBAN?!"

Lisa places her hands on my daughter's arms to calm her down.

"He said okay. He said okay when you said we wanted the bugs out the first time."

"Oh...I just thought...sorry I thought you would've said no and tried to convince us that they are staying."

"I put them because you guys seem to always fight. I thought I would need to intervene, but clearly I don't. You both seem very civil now. Perhaps falling for each other?" I smile at them. Both of their cheeks become flush.

"I'll send Jisoo and Rosé to remove the bugs. I asked them to place them when they came over the other day."

"Thank you Father."

"Thank you." Lisa also says.

They leave and I get back to work. If I'm not mistaking. I think they might be getting along more quickly than I thought they would.

MRS. MANOBAN'S POV

Lisa just called and told me that they finished their meeting with Mr. Kim and that they are on their way to our family office.

"Mr. Manoban..."

"Yes, Mrs. Manoban..." He looks at me a gives his full attention to me.