DAY 5

JENNIE'S POV

I wake up and I feel an empty space next to me. Where's Lisa?

"Manoban?"

No answer. I'm kinda sad that I didn't get to see her in the morning.

Aish...what's happening? I hate her. But it's only been, what is it now? Five days?, and I feel like we've been living together for longer.

God Ruby Jane get a grip.

I get up and go to the bathroom and I turn on the bath. I go to the closet and I see her sitting there with a tray of food.

"Hi...uhhh...good morning. I made breakfast." She smiles. I didn't know she can cook.

"I thought you left somewhere..."

"Yeah...downstairs to make to breakfast...in uhhh bed, but looks like your getting ready to go somewhere?"

"No, I just thought I'd just start my normal routine. I'll eat first." I go back to the bathroom and turn off the bath tub. I walk back and sit on the bed. Lisa places the tray on my lap and I smile at her.

"Why are you being nice in the bedroom? You know they can't hear us in here, so you don't need to pretend."

"Nothing. It's just easier to be nice to you. Your pretty cool and I hate fighting. It's tiring. I'd rather only be tired by doing something else...if you know what I mean..." She smirks and wiggles her eyebrows.

"YAH! You nasty..."

"What? I'd rather only be tired by working out...in the gym." She wiggles her eyebrows again and starts laughing. I laugh with her.

"Aishhh...you got me thinking things...dork." I look down trying to hide the blush in my cheeks.

"Eat your pancakes, and let's hangout today. I want to learn more about you Ruby Jane. We have to live with each other for 95 more days, so let's just make the best of it."

"Okay, but you have to help me eat all of this and you have a deal."

"Okay, deal." She grabs the fork and knife and cuts me a piece of the the pancakes she made. Not too bad...maybe next time I'll cook breakfast for her.

"So what do you want to do today? Besides fighting, which will probably happen sometime today...hahahaha"

"Well, I was thinking we could drive to Busan? Like a road trip? Or we could fly to Jeju? Just feeling like seeing a different scenery."

"I'm down for Busan. I haven't been in awhile..."

"Okay, pack for a couple days then if we decide to stay there for a bit. Ummm...I'd prefer just us, but do you want to invite Rosé and Jisoo Unnie?" To be honest I'd rather it just be us too. Chaesoo would either be bugging or teasing us.

"Maybe...Uhh...just us? I don't need our best friends teasing us the entire time we decide to stay there. I really need sometime to unwind my stress and it'd be easier if it's less people..."

"Yeah okay...I need to unwind my stress too...so want to stay there for a couple days then?"

"Yeah...I'd like that Manoban."