DAY 11

LISA'S POV

"JENNIE! SLOW DOWN! THESE BAGS ARE HEAVY!" I say dragging the million shopping bags she bought while we are at the mall.

"ARE YOU NOT TIRED YET?! WAIT FOR ME!"

"Just one more store. Pwetty pwease?" She bats he eyelashes. There she goes again with her aegyo voice.

"Stop talking like that. People are staring at us." I whisper.

"They are staring hubby because you are yelling at the top of your lungs. One more store, then I'll by you some ice cream? Deal?"

"Fine. Deal. But don't take too long, or buy too much. My arms can't take much more."

"No promises." She winks at me.

We walk into the lingerie store.

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE HERE?!

SHE HAS A DATE OR SOMETHING?!

"Nini...I...Uhhh...I'll just wait outside." I start heading to the bench.

"No. You are coming inside. I need your opinion. If not I'll end up buying everything."

"I...uhhh...but...fuck it...fine..."

"Sit here while I look around." I nod as she leaves me by the dressing room with all her shopping bags.

...

30 minutes later she comes back with the entire store in her hands.

"Seriously? I thought you didn't want to buy the whole store..."

"I can't decide. So help me decide please?"

"What's this for anyways?"

"Our wedding night." She winks at me and my mouth gapes open. She starts laughing.

"Shut your mouth Manoban. You'll catch flies. And I'm joking. I just wanted to buy some new pairs."

"Fuck you. Hurry up. I want my Ice cream." She laughs some more and heads into the changing room.

"Okay, so I'm going to show you this pair in three colors and tell me which one I look better in...here's the first color." She comes out in this lacy pair that is semi see through.

She walks towards me a lifts my chin.

"I get it. I'm hot as fuck, but focus Manoban. This or..." She goes back into the dressing room and comes back out in the black version.

Fuck me. My dick is twitching, luckily I have her million of shopping bags surrounding me and on top of my package.

"I think I like this better than the white." She looks at herself in the mirror and I can see her side view of her curves and silky creamy skin.

Fuck and her hair is down with slight waves and...

SNAP OUT OF IT MANOBAN!

"That's nice." Seriously...that's nice. I mentally facepalm myself.

"Speechless, which means you agree that the black one is better. Okay next color."

After a few moments she comes out in a FUCKING RED VERSION.

FUCKING RED.

FUCK.

"Wow..." I feel my eyes bulging out of my eye sockets as to my dick trying to pop out. Fuck me.

She's doing this on purpose to tease me. I know she is...

"Red it is." She walks back into the dressing room.