PROLOGUE

MANOBAN INDUSTRIES

Dreading the walk to her father's office, Lalisa Manoban is only daughter of the Manoban's, next CEO and owner of Manoban Industries, and a worldwide international playgirl.

Little did she know, in the next 2 weeks and the next 100 Days thereafter, her life will be flipped upside down.

"100 Days is all I ask Daughter." Mr. Manoban says to Lisa.

"BUT DAD! WHY?!" Lisa argues.

"DO NOT YELL AT ME. THE CONTRACT IS FINAL. MINIMUM 100 DAYS AND IF THINGS WORK OUT OUR COMPANIES WILL MERGE WITH THE BOTH OF YOU AS HEAD CEOs!" Mr. Manoban slams his desk table. His neck veins about to pop out.

"Honey, you don't need to yell at her. Calm down. Remember, your blood pressure." Mrs. Manoban says calmly.

"Mom please tell Dad that I'm NOT going to do this! I have a life and and I'm not going to be bound to someone."

"It's time for you to settle down! Your about to take over our company!" Mr. Manoban tried to say as calmly as he can.

"Lalisa..." Lisa rolls her eyes.

"Here we go again...Lalisaaaahhh" She says annoyed.

"Lalisa. Attitude is not necessary. Contract is final. I heard she is a nice girl and very beautiful...just your type. Just please try. Try for your father, for me, and for the sake and future of Manoban Industries." Mrs. Manoban says a serious but calm tone.

"But why her? Nice girl, my type, my ass..." She scoffed.

"Lalisa please, and watch your language!" Mr. Manoban tried to say calmly again.

"FINE. 100 Days. After the companies merge, I'm no longer tied to her, and I can set rules when I'm with her. The marriage will also just be on paper. Those are my terms."

"You have a deal daughter. Treat her nicely for those 100 Days. Don't ruin this merge." Mrs. Manoban says before Mr. Manoban can say anything.

"Pffft...if she acts like a bitch to me, best believe I will do the same." Lisa says after signing the contract and storms out of the office.

...

"What are we going to do with her my wife?"

"Just let her be. I have a gut feeling that the marriage will be a marriage NOT just on paper. Trust me my husband. I know our daughter and she loves any challenge." Mr. Manoban agreed with his wife and kiss her forehead.

KIM INCORPORATIONS

Walking to her father's office, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is only daughter of the Kim's, next CEO and owner of Kim Incorporations, and a sexy bitch. One word that comes from her mouth could end you and make you non-existent.

"Daughter." Mr. Kim says as his daughter enters the office.

"Father." She walks over to his side a kisses his cheek.

"Thank you for coming."

"What's the deal? Who are you trying to merge with now?" She looks at her father raising her eyebrow.

"Manoban. Manoban Industries."

"Your not serious...right?" She sits on the black velvet chair in front of the desk, and crosses her arms and legs.

"I need them and they need me. Together we can take over all of Asia."

"Father we can do it on our own. Why do we need help from the second best company in the all of Asia?" I roll my eyes at the thought of what my father's plan will be.

"Please. Just hear me out. You know mother would agree with me."

"Don't bring her in this conversation. Don't try to use her to get your way. I know mom was the best at this business, but we have been doing fine. Just as she would think we would do."

"Honey. Give me 5 min-" Jennie cuts off her father mid sentence.

"Who am I maybe marrying this time? And don't tell me they have an ugly fat son that need someone to make him look good as a future CEO because I. WON'T. DO. IT." She emphasizes the last four words.

"Not a son, but their daughter and next heir to their company." Mr. Kim says quickly.

"DAUGHTER?! I'M NOT GAY!"

"Honey..."

"I HONESTLY CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE GOING TO RUIN MY IMAGE BY ALLOWING ME TO MARRY SOME GIRL!

"Just hear-"

"I WANT KIDS YOU KNOW! I DON'T AGREE TO THIS." Jennie gets up and starts to head out of her father's office.

"JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM." He slams the table causing her to shudder in place.

"WHAT?!" She looks at her father intently.

"Sit back down and let me talk for 5 minutes before you make a decision." He says calmly, but is gripping the edge of the desk.

"4 minutes and 50 seconds..." She says and sits back down.

"100 Days. I'm asking you for 100 Days. You will live with her at a place both companies will buy together. You will listen to her terms and she should listen to yours. Get to know it each for 100 Days. If you both can at least tolerate a 100 Days, we will announce a wedding and merging of our companies and you both as the future Co-CEOs of our company. Who knows maybe you'll change your mind and end up actually liking her and liking more than friends. But please just try to tolerate each other. Let this work out. Imagine how much power you both will hold in the business world in all of Asia."

"Like her? You mean fall for her? As if...and I thought they don't have any children. Are you lying to me father?"

"They have a daughter, but they did hide her from the world though. She has a special condition that her family doesn't want the world to know and you will learn about it when you get to know her."

"What is it? What's the big secret? Just tell me and put me out of my misery."

"100 days."

Mr. Kim pushes the contract towards his daughter and nods at her to sign. Jennie groans and signs the contract.

"Fine. In 100 Days our marriage will only be on paper and nothing more. Your lucky I just broke up with Kai." Jennie says as she gets up and starts to walk out of the office.

"Good. I never liked him or his family's company. You know...I do think you and the Manoban's daughter will look good and work well together."

"Yeah, whatever...we'll see if she can handle Jennie Ruby Jane Kim."

A/N: Hi everyone! Thank you for reading! If you came from my other story, hello again! Thank you for the support! I thought I would try to finish my first story before starting another one, but I felt like starting another one because why not?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy and I wonder what the outcome for these two will be by Day 100...