DAY 18

UNKNOWN POV

"I want Lisa. She's mine and that Bitch Jennifer can't have her."

"Little sis, calm down."

"If you don't help me, then fuck you. I'll get her myself. She couldn't resist me if she tried."

"I mean...if you say so."

"I KNOW SO! *coughs* I know so big brother."

"You know I would have kicked your ass for yelling at me, but your my little sis. Just be patient. Jennie will be mine again and Lisa will be yours. We will think of something okay?"

JENNIE'S POV

Fuck I'm horny. It's 3am and Lisa is snoring on her side of the bed.

Just sleep Jennie...

1 sheep...2 sheep...3 sheep...4 sheep...

Then I feel Lisa spoon me and her hand cups my boob.

"Mmmm..." Fuck. I moaned.

Fuck and Lisa's dick is poking at my butt.

JISOOS please help me.

"Lisa..."

"Lisa let go please..."

"Just play with yourself."

"What?"

"Why are you shy now?" She remembers that time I played with myself with Kai on the phone to annoy her.

"I'm not ho-"

"Nini if I'm horny from that little stunt you did, then there is no way in hell that you are not."

"Fuck you!"

"Oh please do baby girl." She whispers into my neck causing chills to run up my spine and cause my core to get warm and wet.

I elbow her stomach because I'm annoyed and even more horny.

"Ouch! Nini..."

"You're being a Pabo and like I said earlier. Keep this up and you'll be like the rest."

"Nini. I'm sorry...but for real. You can play with yourself in front of me. I don't mind and you already did it once. I know when you need to release...you need to release. I won't touch you, but I can help if you want?"

"Lisa..." I say embarrassed and I know she can tell because she squeezes my boob again.

"Mmmm...fuck..."

"There you go." She grabs my hand and makes me cup my boob.

"Go ahead baby girl. Play with your nipples. Pinch them. Squeeze your breast. Pretend that it's me."

"Uhhh...Mmm..."

"Now open your legs wide baby girl." She goes on top of me and my eyes open wide.

"Lisa what are you doing?"

"Relax Nini, I'm not going to fuck you. At least not today...Now bring your fingers to your pussy and play with your clit." I nod and I see her grab her dick out and start pumping herself.