DAY 2

LISA'S POV

We ended up compromising and sharing the bed after 2 hours of bickering on who gets the bed, then we will alternate who sleeps on the floor and who sleeps in the bed.

I feel an arm and smooth silky legs wrapped around me. Please...please let last night be a nightmare and a sexy hot women that is not a sexy hot Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is hugging me right now in my condo.

I peep open my eyes and I am living my nightmare. I'm in a house with Jennie Ruby Jane Kim for 100 Days.

I try to push her off me gently, but this short stack is clinging to me like a koala bear. She slides her knee higher and...

FUCK ME. HER KNEE IS ON MY DICK.

FUCK...BUDDY PLEASE. NOT NOW!

I KNOW IT IS THE MORNING, BUT PLEASE.

"Jennie...get off me..." I whisper, still trying to gently pry her off of me.

"Mmmm..." She moans and hugs me tighter.

DICK. TWITCHING.

BUDDY I SAID NOT NOW! SHE IS NOT A WOMAN WE BOTH NEED.

"FUCK! JENNIE GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I can't take it anymore, I just push her off me and...

~THUD~

"SHIT. FUCK THAT HURT." I fell off the bed. I hear a little giggle. I open my eyes and see cat eyes staring down at me.

"Good morning Manoban. Wow so your giving me the bed? THANK YOU!" She does a little dance and I roll my eyes.

"NO." I get up from the floor and get back into the bed.

"MOVE THE FUCK OVER TO YOUR SIDE. I'm still sleepy." I plop back onto the bed and shut my eyes.

"WAKE UP BITCH!" She starts jumping on the bed like a little kid.

"Seriously?" I move myself up with my elbows and look at her annoyed.

"I WON'T GIVE UP UNTIL THIS BED IS JUST MINE AND MINE ONLY."

FUCK WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO LOOK SO HOT WITH HER DISHEVELED HAIR, HER BOOBS BOUNCING, AND WEARING A BIG T-SHIRT AS IF WE HAD BOMB ASS SEX LAST NIGHT.

"Oh yeah?" Time to tease her. I grab her and put her under me. I'm holding both her hands above head. I smirk because she looks so shocked.

"GET OFF MANOBAN!"

"You want me off? But you couldn't keep your hands and silky sexy legs off me this morning." I say closer to her face.

"Let go! YOUR HURTING ME!" Bitch I know you like it. Why you biting your lips for huh?

"I find it highly rude that you told me to not touch you while we sleep, but your grip on me was so strong." I grind my bulge against her clothed pussy.

"Ughhh...Mmmm...FUCK YOU!" She moans.

"Also I find it highly rude that you gave me and I still have blue balls for making me think I had awoken up to a sexy woman and sleeping next to you was a nightmare. You owe me Ruby Jane."

"GET OFF OF ME!"

"Say sorry first..." I whispered in her ear.

"NO!" She knees me in my balls.

"FUCK. YOU BITCH! AHHH FUCK!" I grab my balls in pain.

"That's what you get Manoban!" She stands up, sticks her tongue at me and runs into the bathroom. I run after her.