DAY 6

JENNIE'S POV

"GOOD MORNING MANOBAN!" I yell into sleepy Lili's face.

"Yah...too loud Nini...and your breath stinks..." She pinches her nose close and slap her stomach.

"RUDE. GET YOU ASS UP FIANCÉ! Let's go have breakfast. I'm hungry...pwetty...pwease..." I bat my lashes and pout while she looks at me sleepily.

"Really?"

"What? It doesn't effect you my hubby?" I lean close to her, but this time I give her a seductive look and wink.

"I-I...NO...it doesn't affect me Wifey..." She gulps.

"Mhmm..." I get off of the bed and head to the bathroom.

"YOU DO NOT AFFECT ME RUBY JANE."

"SAYS WHO? THE PERSON WHO HAD TO JERK OFF AT THE GAS STATION BECAUSE I FAKE MOANED HER NAME? RIGHT. NO EFFECT AT ALL!" She shouts from the bathroom. I'll never hear the end of it.

I mean come on! She's fucking sexy. I have to admit that. How can you not get turned on by her. I also know for a fact that I have an effect on her too...

Just you wait Ruby Jane...just you wait...

...

After she finished showering I took my turn. I made sure it was quick. When I walked out she already left our room and I can smell something delicious coming from the kitchen.

Oooo...she's cooking me breakfast this time.

I grab my boxer briefs and a pair of sweatpants. I wore my sweatpants a little lower to peep my Calvins . I put on my sports bra, but decided to not put my tank top on just yet. I'll just tuck it into my pocket. I do a few push ups, and sit-ups to extenuate my abs and muscles.

I walk out to meet her in the kitchen. She's busy making pancakes and shaking her ass to music. So cute, and sexy. Fuck.

She's not lying when she said she's affecting me now...but just you wait Ruby Jane.

"Mmmm...smells delicious." I say while grabbing a cup of coffee. She hasn't noticed me yet.

"Get us plates. I'll tell you this Manoban... my pancakes are much better then yours, but yours were pretty tasty."

"Then you should let me taste yours Ruby Jane." I say huskily.

"Why are you talking like th-that..." Her eyes scan my body while I just stand there. She isn't wearing a bra under her shirt and her nipples are pointing out. She gulps.

"Manoban effect." I smirk and walk pass her to get the plates.

"Stop staring Ruby Jane...your enjoying the view to much."

"FUCK YOU MANOBAN. PUT ON A DAMN SHIRT."

I laugh and she flips me off while rolling her eyes.

"Oh Baby...I can make your roll your eyes another way..." I wiggle my eyebrows and go closer to her.

"Yah! Don't come near me."

"Why not? Your my Wifey and I'm your Hubby." I grip her waist and pull her closer to me. Her hands graze my abs. Fuck me. Maybe close contact was a bad idea Manoban.

"I-I..."

"Shhh..." I press my finger to her lips.

I reach behind her with our plates and put pancakes on them. I pull away from her and she is still speechless.