DAY 15

LISA'S POV

No office day today. Thank Jisoos. My parents and Jennie's father decided that we would come to the office once a week starting yesterday, then increase once we get married.

I've been awake for a few hours. I'm still in bed waiting for Ruby Jane to wake up. I'd get up, but I don't want to wake her up. I'll try to walk her up gently, and as always she's snuggled against my chest, hugging my waist and one leg over mine.

She's such a baby.

"Nini...wake up...it's almost 10am. I'm hungry." She groans.

"Nooo...not yet Manoban." She hugs me tighter.

I smirk.

"Well if you don't want to wake up...then I guess I have to TICKLE YOU!!!" I tickle her tiny waist and she yells.

Yeah...Like I said...I tried to be gentle?

"YAHHHHHH! LISA! HAHAHAHA! STOP! P-PLEASE...S-STOOOPPPPP! HAHAHA!!!"

"GOOOOOOD MOOORRRRNNNIING!"

I tickle her some more then pin her hands over her head. We are both panting and looking into each other's eyes. She bites her lip and I look. Then I look back up to her eyes...then lips...then eyes...fuck me.

"Morning kiss please..." She flashes her gummy smile to me. I lean my head in and let go of her hands. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. 

The kiss started off slow and cute, but as time went on she let my tongue explore her sexy mouth causing her to moan. She wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me down to her.

My buddy is getting harder and I know she knows when she loosens her grip.

"Lisaaa..." She says breathlessly.

"I know..." I place my forehead to hers and smile. Then I kiss her forehead.

"Good morning beautiful." She blushes and I giggle. She hits my chest.

"Stop being like that...Good morning ugly." She sticks her tongue out to me.

"YAH! I'M THE HOTTEST OKAY?!" She laughs and pulls me for another kiss. She pulls away and I already miss her lips.

"Sorry Manoban, but you know I have you beat." She winks at me and I nod my head up and down like a little kid.

"So what shall we do on a non-office day?" I lay back down and she lays her head on my chest.

"Anything you want Nini." I intertwine our hands and rub my thumb on the back of her hand.

"I kinda just want to stay home. Relax in bed...eat some junk foods and not have to think about what we did yesterday at work."

"I was hoping you'd say to stay home. I honestly don't know how I'm going to survive working 4-5 to even 7 days a week reading a million emails and attending meeting after meeting after meeting..."

"Me either, it gets boring but at least we can make it fun some how, then survive and build the company even more...together."

"Together...I like that."

"Sooo...ordering breakfast or Jennie Ruby Jane Kim's Famous Fluffy Pancakes?" She sits up in the bed and looks at me.

"PANCAKES! Yours are the best!" I clap like a little kid.

"And you tell me that I'm a baby? Riiiiight."

"But I'm your Baby." She blushes again.

"YAH! Stop making me blush. Your annoying. Go away!" She shooos me with her hand and I laugh. I grab her hand to help her stand up.