DAY 25

JENNIE'S POV

Lisa's birthday raincheck.

We are at Club Enchantment.

A/N: Club sound familiar? No? Then check out my other books 😉

I agreed to coming here if, and only if Lisa keeps her eyes on me. If Lisa's only lap dance is from me. If any bitch tries to look, touch, or seduce her, I will drag her by the ears and take her home.

So we are all in the VIP room. Less bitches to look, touch or seduce my Lisa. We booked with someone named RJ. Apparently she's the club's best, but she also doesn't allow happy endings. Which is good because she better not try. But I don't think she will. We booked her because an old man was harassing her by the door, so we said she was already booked with us. She's fucking sexy...I guess. I mean...not as sexy as my Lalisa.

But also I'm sexier, so she really better not try or I'll also drag her by her ears.

Anyways...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LILI/LISA/LALISA/LIMARIO/LALI/POOPOO/ETC... HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY BIRRRTTHHHHHHDDAAAAY TOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Everyone sang a little tipsy.

"Ayeeeee thank you friends! You all really didn't have to give me anything. My Nini would have been enough." She looks at me and winks.

"YAH! You're making me blush." I'm on her lap and and I bury my face on her neck.

"You're so cute baby girl." She kisses the top of my head. Safe. I always feel safe with her. Just being near her. I feel safe.

I hated her. Honestly when father told me her name I wanted to vomit. The stories I heard about her. Womanizer.
Playgirl.
Seducer.
They don't match her. Well maybe a little, but like she has told me before, it has become a character that she plays in public as I am when I'm Jennie Kim...The Goddess Baddest Bitch.

RJ comes up to us and hands Lisa a drink. Then she hands me a drink too and smiles.

"You guys are so cute! But also sexy. Power couple...I love it. And you miss Lisa remind me of my L, who is actually going to meet me in my changing room to go home when we are done here." She smiles at us. She kinda has a gummy smile and cat eyes like me. Cute and Sexy at the same time. Like me.

"You can leave if you like? We booked you because of the ass of a man that was harassing you."

"Yeah, I wanted punch that guy in the face but my Nini told me to chill out before I get kicked out for my birthday celebration." Lisa kisses my forehead and I sink into her.

"I'm good for now, but if you'll allow me to leave early when she arrives in about an hour or so, I'd appreciate it. It's the anniversary of when we first met. A quite interesting story, but we can save that for another time ."

"I like you. Here's my number. Don't look at me like that Lisa. If any asshats try anything, just call me and we'll come to book you. We can stay til your L comes to get you."

"I might just take you up on that offer. Too many old nasty men want to try, but I never let them and it's getting annoying haha."

...

After partying sometime with everyone, we decided to finally leave. Luckily Rosie Posie decided that she'll be DD for the night. Lisa and I didn't drink much either because we know how her friends can be.

"Bye Unnie! Bye Lalalisa! Time to take this turtle rabbit home."

We said goodbye and head into the house. I lock the door and warm arms wrap around my waist while hands squeeze my breast.

"Li-lisssaaa" I moan as she pushes her body against me and us against the door letting me feel her need.

"Who's Lisa babygirl?" She bites my neck and grazes her teeth down to my bare shoulder. I knew this dress would drive her crazy.

"Daddy...Mmm."

"Can I open my birthday present now?"

"Yes, because you've been a good Lisa"

"YAY!" She lets me go and runs like a little kid to the big box that I left in the living room. She is really such a dork. Biggest international play girl who? Because right now all I see is a little Lili.

"Lisa wait! Don't open it til I say so! Let's go change our clothes first."

"But...but Nini? Pwease? Can I open it now?" I shake my head and point to the stairs. She pouts like a duck and walks upstairs.

A/N: Hello...And see you later hehe
I hope you enjoyed a little fluff chapter