DAY 8

JENNIE'S POV

"DAD! DAD WOULD YOU JUST LISTEN PLEASE?!" What's going on?

"STOP! LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!" I get up from bed and head to the door.

"NO! I AM NOT DOING THAT!"

"I GOT IT COVERED! NO! I ALREADY SAID NO! I AM NOT ASKING HER!"

"Lisa? Everything okay?" I peep my head from out the bedroom door. She looks at me and holds her hand up asking to give her a second.

"I got to go dad. I already said no. For the love of Jisoos! No! I'm hanging up dad. Bye."

I can hear Lisa's dad yelling through the phone, but I can't quite hear what he exactly is saying. He sounds really mad. I want to ask her about it, but do I really have the right to ask her?

"Sorry...did I wake you? I should've took the call outside..."

"No...well yes, but it's okay...I don't know if I can help in any way, but do you want to talk about it?"

"No it's okay. I already gave my final answer to my dad. Breakfast?"

"Lisa, it's better when you talk things out. It takes the stress off. You can talk to me you know...I mean I know we've only lived together for, this is day eight right?, so eight days only, but I can lend an ear if you need it." I smile at her. She walks up to me and hugs me. I stiffen at her action, but then I realize this is what she needed. I wrap my arms around her and hug her back.

"Thanks." She says as we separate. I nod.

"No problem, but really...if you want to talk later we can." She nods and gives me a soft smile.

"Talk over breakfast? I'll call room service. What do you want?"

"Hmmm...surprise me." I smile and she just laughs.

"Okay." She picks up the phone and dials room service.

"Hello yes, I'd like to order some breakfast..."

"I'm going to shower." I whisper and she nods.

...

After showering, I didn't know what to wear. Lisa and I didn't really make any plans for today. I looked in my luggage, I grab a pair of sweatpants and Lisa's hoodie from last night. I walk out of our room and she smirks at me.

"What now? What's with that stupid grin?" She walks over to me and pats my head like a little kid. I roll my eyes at her.

"I like it when you wear my clothes. Such a smol bean."

"Shut up. I wanted to be comfy and I didn't bring any comfy hoodies or jackets."

"What's mine is yours Wifey." She winks at me and the doorbell rings. She heads to the door and I look down trying to hide my red face.

I hate her.

"Keep the change boss."

"Thank you." The delivery boy bows to Lisa and Lisa bows back.

"Okay. Close your eyes for your surprise breakfast." I roll my eyes, but I just do what she asked. She leads me to the table and I sit.

I hear her opening the lids on the plates.

A LOT of lids...what the heck did she order?

I can already smell all the deliciousness and I know she got my favorites.

"Mmmm...pancakes?!" I lick my lips and clap. I hear Lisa giggle.

"Okay open your eyes."

"WOW. DAEBAK! This looks so good!"