DAY 16

LISA'S POV

"YAH JENNIE! GIVE BACK MY FUCKING CHIPS!" I cannot believe she stole my Thai chips again!

FUCKING AGAIN.

"But they are tasty Manoban and I'm hungry!Bambam bought a lot!" I'm chasing her around the kitchen counter.

"YOU'LL EAT THEM ALL AGAIN!"

"Last chip!" Shes about to put it in her mouth, but I catch her hand and out the chip into my mouth. Her fingers also go into my mouth and I lick them clean. She's moans...well I think she did...

Her eyes widen and she looks down blushing.

Yup she definitely moaned.

And now my buddy is aching.

FUCK.

"Stop flirting you two. Besides look at the bag. Does it have a J or L?" My cousin Bambam says while laughing.

"J." I said.

"Then don't get mad cousin. That bag is Jennie's. I bought for you both. Chaeyoung told me about the last chip story."

"HA! How you like that Manoban! You got mad for nothing." She sticks her tongue at me.

"Annoying. But your mine, so I have to live with it..." I shake my head and laugh. Jennie laughs and so does Bam.

...

"So Bam, how long will you be here for?" We sit on the couch the catch up with each other.

"Just a few days...3 days to be exact."

"That's it? Booooooo..." I give him a thumbs down.

"I just had to see for my own eyes that Miss International Playfuckgirl is actually tied down by none other than the media's Goddess Baddest Bitch Jennie Ruby Jane Kim."

"Well we are trying and I hoping she ties me down too." I wink at Nini. She blushes.

"YAH! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR JENLISA KINKS...Grossssss..."

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT BRO!" I smack his head.

"YAH...Noona that hurts..." He rubs the back of his head.

"Since when did you greet me in Korean..." I raised my eyebrow to him.

"I'm learning and fine then...Pêe Pranpriya it is then..."

"I...fine...Noona is fine. Don't call me by my old name ever again...bleh..."

Bam and Jennie laugh.

...

"So Bam...how many ladies this time?"

"What do you mean Noona? I have none."

"Liar. My use to be wing man has no one. Not even a fling or fuck?" I raise my eyebrow to him.

"Well...I...there is someone, but I don't know how serious it is yet, so I'm not saying anything yet."

"Wow. You can't even tell Noona? Rude."

This little Mandu next to me cuddles on my arm and looks up to me.

"Yes My Nini?" I say when I notice her looking up at me.

"Nini is hungry." She says in aegyo.

"Okay. We can go get something to eat." I smile at her and kiss the top of her nose.

"Me too cousin." Bam says in aegyo.