DAY 9

LISA'S POV

Last night Nini fell asleep during the movie. We didn't do much yesterday, but I guess the whole day exhausted her.

I smell something sweet...like strawberries.

I feel something wrapped around me.

Nini.

As always...she uses me like I'm her pillow. I use to hate it, but it's been nine days and every morning I wake up to her hugging me. So I guess I just have to go with it.

"Nini..." I whisper. She groans and hugs me tighter.

"Nini...can you move your knee please?" I try to nudge her.

"NINI, MY DICK! YOUR KNEE!"

FUCK ME.

COME ON BUDDY, SHE'S OUR FRIEND.

STOP BEING A PERVERT!

"W-what now Manoban? I'm still sleepy...let me sleep." She looks up to me with her sleepy cat eyes.

I point down and she looks. Her eyes do wide and where her knee was positioned and she moved away from me quickly.

"Sorry, I-" Her cheeks are blushing.

"It's okay...I'm use to you hugging me already, but you were just a bit too close to my buddy this morning." I laugh a little.

"Do you want me to leave? So...uhhh...you know..." I looked at her confused.

"So you can...you know...fix your buddy?"

"Ohhh...uhhh...it's okay. He'll go down eventually..." Not for a while, but I'll wait till I get to the shower.

"Breakfast? I'll cook? I think we still have some eggs, bananas and pancake mix. Or do you want to order?"

"Pancakes sound good...what should we do today? It's our last day here..."

"I kinda just want to chill here if you don't mind? It'll probably be our last time hanging out without a bugged house, which I'll fix when we get back, or Jisoo Unnie and Rosie being sent to watch us..." She laughs and shakes her head.

"Sounds good. Lazy day it is. I'm surprised our parents didn't send them here to watch us..."

"So...I know I keep asking, but I'm just curious...ready to talk about yesterday morning?"

"Oh...yeah sure. I'd rather get it out of the way and then we can enjoy our day."

She nods and flashes her cute gummy smile.

"I'm all ears Hubby." She sits up and crisscrosses her legs like a little kid.

"Uhh...I just got upset that my dad was happy we got away from the house. At first I said I was happy too, then he blurts out and ask if we made any...uhhh...well..."

I look up into her eyes and she smiles and nods to encourage me to keep going.

"And he ask if we?" She says waiting.

"Sorry...I didn't think we would have this conversation until after we got married. It's just very weird and I honestly wasn't even thinking about it, but then yesterday I saw you with all the kids and I just...I started thinking about it more, but then we had dinner and said we are at friendship level, so I don't know how you'll react and..."

"Just spit it out Manoban!"

"BABIES! Dad was asking if we started making babies and I said no, and then he wanted me to ask you if we can start and I said we weren't even married yet and we are still trying to get along and get to know each other and he kept saying to just try...use the Manoban Effect...and" I look at her and she looks at me with shock.