DAY 23

JENNIE'S POV

So today we are at Jisoo Unnie's place. She wanted to make some Mandu with me The Mandu.

"Remember when we bought Mandu wrappers and filling and it didn't taste that good?"

"Yes. I thought we were never going to speak of that again."

"Yes, but here we are trying to make it again."

"But this time we are making everything from scratch."

I start to mix the ingredients of the filling together, and Unnie is making the dumpling dough.

Rosie and Lili are at the store buying some soju and desserts.

"Where are they? Shouldn't that have been back already?"

I call Lili and hope that she picks up her phone.

"Lisayahhh...where are you?" I pout even though she can't see me.

"Almost there baby...and stop pouting or else I have to kiss you when I get there." She laughs on the phone.

"I'm not pouting."

"Nini...I can sense your pouts from miles away. We just pulled into the drive way." I go to the front door and open it. I stand in the doorway, cross my arms and pout.

"See...you're pouting."

"Kisses pwease?" I am still pouting. She pecks my lips then my forehead.

"Alright. I'm hungry my Nini. I want Mandu." She winks at me causing me to blush.

"YAH! JENLISA. LISA WE ARE MAKING MANDU FOOD. FUCKING FOOD BITCHES. DUMPLINGS. FUCK. I am never going to be able to eat Mandu the same now." Jisoo Unnie makes a gag face causing all of us to laugh.

"Unnie...your fault for giving me that nickname." I walk over to Lisa and look at her. She looks at me confused and so does Jisoo Unnie.

"Why did I even invite you guys over?" I ignore her and wrap my arms around Lisa's neck. I mouth 'Go with it' and she slightly nods with out Jisoo Unnie and Rosie noticing.

"Manoban...your Mandu is ready to be eaten." I bite my lip and Lisa smirks.

"I am ready to eat My favorite Mandu."

"YAH! YAH! YAAAHHHHHH! GO HOME AND EAT EACH OTHER! NOT HERE YOU NASTIES!" We both look to Jisoo Unnie and start laughing. Rosie is joining us while shaking her head to Jisoo Unnie.

"Chuunnie...stop it already. Let's fucking eat. I'm hungry." We all are still laughing. She flips us off as we head to the kitchen to cook the dumplings.

...

"Why is this so difficult?" Lisa has flour on her nose with a wrinkle on her forehead thinking hard. She is trying to make a dumpling. I smile at her being so cute while she is so focused.

Like I say every time. How the fuck is she the international playgirl?

"Lili, just make half moon mandu. You don't have to do the fancy style like Unnie. She's a show off."

"Hey...it taste better this way. Right my pasta?"

"Yes Unnie, it's more fun to eat, but my cousin can't make mandu if her life depends on it. I've tried to teach her before and well...you see."

"YEEEESSSSSSSS! I DID IT!" Lisa holds out her first mandu to us and Chaesoo is trying not to laugh. Her mandu is all lopsided and the creases are uneven. She smiles at me looking very proud of her mandu, so I nod and smile back.

"Good job Lili, you're a pro now." Her smile gets bigger and she starts to make more. I look to Chaesoo and they are really trying not to laugh. 'STOP' I mouth to them. They nod and go back to making more mandu.

...

After making a bunch of dumplings, I steam them and make some Ramyun to go with it. Rosie is preparing the banchan, Jisoo is preparing our drinks and Lisa is setting the table.

This is honestly kinda nice. I grew up as an only child, so having dinner with them like this feels like a bunch of sisters and their girlfriends getting together for the first time in forever.

We all take a bite of the mandu and it's silent. We then look at each other and start laughing.

"Why do we bother to cook?" Chunnie says.

"Well at least we tried?" Rosie shrugs her shoulders.

"It's not bad...floury...but not bad." Lisa purses her lips.

"At least the filling and Ramyun are good?" I scratch my head.

"Yeahhh..."

"Mhmmm..."

"Yup."

We start to laugh again. I grab my phone and wave it to everyone.

"Should I order chicken wings?" They all look at me and nod quickly.

...

We get home from hanging out with Chaesoo. Lisa is in the shower and I'm doing my nightly face routine.

After a few minutes, Lisa comes out of the bathroom while drying her hair with her towel.

Well fuck. She's in her boxer briefs and sports bra. I can't help but stare at her abs, then down her v-line, then FUCK SHE IS HUGE.

I didn't notice that she is already near me when she lifts my chin up. She's smirking.

"Eyes up here baby." I snap out of it and push her away and go to bed.

"I wasn't staring." I take my rob off and hang it on the rack by my side of the bed. I was about to get into bed when I feel her wrap her arms around my waist.

"Since when do you wear Chanel silk gowns to sleep." I bite my lip. She noticed.

I usually where silk nightgowns, but ever since she and I started to live with each other, I have been using just big t-shirts.

"I've always worn these."

"Not with me." She tightens her grip of my waist. I can feel something hard poking my ass.

"Well I'm comfortable with you now." She thrust forward causing me to moan as she groans.

"You know what you're doing baby girl." I turn around to face her and place my arms around her neck. I tilt my head in innocence and smile.

"I'm not doing anything Manoban." One of the straps falls off my shoulder and the night gown is hanging a little low. Lisa looks down and groans again.

Fuck her groans are sexy.

"Fucking fuck Ruby Jane." I lift her chin to make eye contact with me.

"Eyes up here Manoban." I pull her in for a kiss. She turns us around and she sits in the bed. I straddle her and grind myself on her. Fuck I'm getting wet.

"Jennie..." She says deep and throaty against my neck. Sexy.

"Mmm..."

"Fact. I really want to touch you right now."

"Fact. I really want to touch you too."

It's gonna be a good night.

"Lisa..."

"I know. Just touching...no fucking, fucking...yet." She cups my sensitive area causing me to gasp. I cuddle up against her neck. I grip her dick and she moans.

Goodnight.

A/N: Happy New Year! Sorry it took two weeks to say it, but I hope everyone is well! Stay happy, stay healthy and stay safe! Omnicron is hitting hard. Being at work made me feel like we went back to 2020.

Anyways...I miss our Pinks.

Till next time...