DAY 7

JENNIE'S POV

Lisa and I got up really early this morning to go  on a hike and now we are back home and my feet are so sore. The scenery and view was worth it though.

Lisa seemed so at peace with nature. I never seen her smile so much at every new thing she saw. Whether it was a flower or bird.

The well renowned sexy playgirl Lalisa Manoban is also Lili, a kid at heart. It's nice to see this side of her.

"Aish...my feet are so sore, but it was worth the view. Thanks for encouraging me all the way up our hike."

"I told you the view would be amazing and come here." She pats the space next to her, so I go a sit. She lifts my legs and places my feet into her lap.

"Lisa what are yo-OH...that feels really good...Mmmmm..." I moan a little. Fuck. But it feels really good.

"Just to help you feel good and you earned it after the hike. You made it all the way Wifey." I roll my eyes at her.

"Thanks and...Mmmmm...your hands are amazing." I close my eyes and enjoy the pleasure I'm feeling.

"Feels good right?"

"Really good...keep going Lisa."

"Let me know if I'm going too hard okay?"

"No...this is perfect...thank you..."

After a good thirty minutes Lisa finished her amazing foot massage for me. I asked her if she wanted me to give her one too, but she said her feet don't hurt. I don't know if she is lying, but then she also told me she always goes on hikes or long walks, or dances to clear her mind, so she's use to it already.

"Ramyun? Or we can order room service?"

"Hmmm..." I think will pointing my finger on my chin. Lisa laughs a little at my gesture.

"Or both?"

"How about room service now, then cheap date Ramyun dinner tonight?"

"So fancy then tonight we can go down to the convenient store for our cheap date." I nod to her and give her a gummy smile.

...

30 minutes later...

"LISA! GIVE IT BACK! I ORDERED THE MOZZARELLA STICKS! THAT IS THE LAST ONE!"

"Like you said before...sharing is caring Wifey!" Damn her and her long ass legs and her long ass arms! I can't reach.

"PLEASE! You already ate five of them. I only had two..." I look up to her and pout.

"That won't work Wifey..." I pout harder and make my eyes watery.

"Wait...don't cry...here...please don't cry...I was just playing..." She hands me the mozzarella stick and I jump with joy.

"YAYYYYY!" I sit back down by our food and Lisa joins me.

"Thank you Hubby!" I flash her my gummy smile and take a bite of the mozzarella stick then hand her the other half.

"It's yours Nini."

"Sharing is caring." I wink at her and she takes a bit and smiles really big.

"Want some French fries?" I nod.

"Ketchup?"

"Yes please." She feeds me some fries and boy...these are tasty.

Parmesan truffle fries are on another level of French fries.

"So what else shall we do today?

"Hmmm...I was thinking since we are going with this cheap date theme...walk on the beach during sunset? I used to always watch the sunset when I would visit here with father. Then Ramyun and a movie back here?"