DAY 13

JISOO'S POV

Calling Monkey Butt...

"Hello?" Lisa says sleepily on the phone.

"YAH! LALISA! YOU'RE STILL ASLEEP?!"

"Unnie...too loud..." She groans.

"Lili who's that?" I hear a sleepy Mandu voice.

"Just our LOUD Unnie..."

"YAH! TALK TO ME HELLOOOO."

"Unnie...FUCK. My eardrums...what do you want?"

"Put me on speaker."

"JENLISA GET YOUR ASSES UP! IT IS NOON AND YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO MEET YOUR PARENTS, ROSIE AND I FOR BRUNCH!"

"IT'S NOON? LISA WAKE UP! IT'S NOON!" Jendeukie yells in the background.

"Noon? Go back to slee...NOON?! FUCK! WE ARE LATE! BYE UNNIE!"

The audacity that they have man...but I love them...

And they better hurry up. My Chaeyoungie is getting HANGRY...

JENNIE'S POV

"We are in deep shit. My parents hate tardiness. Fuck." Lisa says while we are driving to brunch...we'll...it's almost 1pm now...so lunch...

"Deep...deep shit. My Father hates tardiness too. And Lisa drive safely. They can wait a little longer if they waited till now. They don't need a call that we got into an accident or something."

"YES WIFEY! MA'AM!" She salutes me while she slows down.

"You're a dork."

"Yes, but I'm your dork." I can feel my cheeks get warm.

...

We get to The Terrace at the Grand Hyatt here in Seoul. One of the best brunch buffets with endless mimosas...which I know Lisa and I will need when our heads get ripped off for being late.

"Mom, Dad and Father. Sorry for being really late. We slept late last night and..." Lisa starts explaining, but Mom Manoban interrupts her.

"I TOLD YOU HONEY...MR. KIM. GRANDBABIES!" My mouth drops and my cheeks turn red.

"YAH MOM! WE DIDN'T! WE JUST TALKED ABOUT A LOT LAST NIGHT." Lisa says and her cheeks are red too. So cute My Manoban.

"Now, now...Mrs. Manoban, no need to embarrass our kids." My Father says.

"Fatherrrr..." I roll my eyes

"Mrs. Manoban...Mr. Kim...I think we should let our kids sit down before their legs give out...hahaha..." Lisa facepalms herself. She grabs my hand and we walk over to our chairs.

Lisa pulls my chair out first and I sit. She grabs the napkin and places on my lap. Either she's being a gentlewoman or she's hiding my legs from perverted waiters.

"Thank you." I whisper to her.

"No problem. I don't need that perverted waiter to look at your legs. Her already stared at your ass and it is taking all my strength not to slam him into the wall." She whispers back.

"My ass and legs are all yours Manoban." I whisper back then wink at her.

"I wouldn't say things like that Ruby Jane. I'll take you home right now." She says and a shiver runs down my spine.

"Then take me home now." I place my hand on her thigh. She stiffens, but then her eyes darken.

"Don't test me Future Mrs. Manoban." She runs her hand up my thigh and into my skirt. She press her thumb on my clothed clit.