DAY 14

LISA'S POV

I'm in the office. It's only 7am and I've been here since 5am. Why 5am? I don't fucking know.

My dad has always been an early bird and I hate it.

I left Nini this morning. I didn't want to wake her, so I left a note with some flowers.

Too cheesy? Whatever...

She looked so beautiful this morning. I didn't want to leave, but if I didn't leave then she would've scolded me.

"Lisa. Hey! Daughter!"

"Mmmm..." I look up and snap out of my thoughts.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Uhh...nooo..." I scratch the back of my neck, which is starting to get sore from reading all these emails.

"Aish...stop thinking about your Fiancé."

"YAH. I was not dad..." Okay fine. I was, but how can you not?

"Mhmm...whatever you say...and I told you so..."

"Bye. Dad. Don't you have a meeting?"

"Yes... at 10am...and it's we who has a meeting my future CEO."

"Yay. Great. So what are we doing now? I'm tired of looking through emails."

"Emails are important daughter. Go get some coffee. It seems like Miss Jennie kept you up last night." He raises his eyebrows at me and smirks.

"YAH! We did nothing. STOP WITH THE SEX JOKES."

"What? Since when is my daughter shy about sex?"

"I'm not taking about this with you. Bye dad I'm going to get coffee and finish looking at emails."

"Love you kid."

"Yeah. Whatever. Love you too I guess."

...

The whole day dad showed me every nook and cranny of our business. I knew of the majority of places and what each place was in charge of because as a little kid I would explore the building after school while I wait for dad and mom to finish work.

The last place he showed me was at the top of the building. I never knew of this place. The only way to get up here was having badge access. There was no elevator button.

"And this badge is yours. The only one, so yes. Even dad can't come up here unless you allow me too, which I hope you will allow me to."

I grab the badge from dad and smile.

"Thanks, but what is this place?" I say as we are going up.

"A place to call yours when you take over. I've made this place ever since you were born in hoping that you would take my place as CEO."

The elevator dings as we make it to the 97th floor.

"It's 3 floors. All for yourself and well Miss Jennie now, as you both rule as CEOs of our future submerging with Kim Entertainment. It's your office and well 2 floors to live in if you want to. I know Mr. Kim, your mom and I bought you both a place...it is just in case you have a busy work day and you're too tired to drive home."

"If no one else has access...how is it not dusty?" I raise my eyebrow to dad.

"I cleaned it. Well your mother and I supervised. She wouldn't let me touch anything to clean. You know how she gets when she cleans, but I helped remove all the plastic we put on the furnitures and moved them in place that your mom thought was best."