DAY 21

A/N: Hello...

Long time no post...I know. Please forgive me. JenLisa barely gives us crumbs, so it's hard to have any inspiration to write anything. Still love all the PINKs though. I know that they all have been busy with their individual works or taking time off to enjoy life. I just hope we get some OT4 interactions soon. I miss them. 🥺❤️

Anyways, thank you all for waiting as always...see you in a few weeks or months again 😅

JENNIE'S POV

After our walk on the beach, Lisa brought us inside. We got ready for bed and she even helped me with some ankle exercises.

It's morning time and this ugly ducking is hugging me as if someone is going to take me away from her. It is like this every morning or it's me having a possessive hold on her.

What?

Don't judge. She's mine and I won't have it if bitches try things.

"Like what you see baby girl?" She says in her deep raspy sexy voice.

"Huh?" I snap out of my thoughts. She snuggles her head to my neck and I can feel her hot breath against my skin.

"You keep staring Nini." I bite my lip trying to suppress my embarrassment of getting caught...staring...again...

"Shut up. You like it when I stare at you." I change our positions and I cuddle onto her chest. She giggles.

"I know I'm the hottest." I look up at her and glare and hit her chest.

"So annoying." I turn around and face my back to her.

"Nini-Bear..." She back hugs me and I can feel her pouty lips against my neck. I smile because this human with the bangs is so whipped for me. I turn around facing her again and smile.

"To make it up to me, I want a kiss." She immediately grabs my face kisses me. She sits up against the headboard and I straddle her without disconnecting our kisses.

She places her hand on my waist and rubs up and down until she gets to my ass to shift me up more causing the both of us to moan in our kissing.

I can feel her getting hard under me causing me to break our make out session as I giggle into her neck.

"Lili..." I say breathlessly.

"Sorry I can't help it. I've told him to behave but he has a mind of its own when it comes to you Ruby Jane. And now I need a cold shower." She laughs.

"Lisa...I know I'm making you wait, but-" She places a finger on my lips to keep me quiet.

"Nini...it's okay. Cold showers work and if they don't work, I have my hands. I can wait. You're worth the wait...okay? I know our relationship hasn't been long, so I'm learning to wait." I nod and pout.

"You didn't let me finish..." She gives me the nod to continue.

"As I was saying...I know I am making you wait, but I have given my exes some pleasure that didn't have to penetrate me. I hands too you know..." I get up from her lap and wink at her before heading to the bathroom.

"YAH! DON'T...DON'T TEMPT ME!" I giggle and she follows me into the bathroom.

She presses me up against the bathroom door and kisses me full of passion. She lifts me up and sets me down on the bathroom counter. She pulls away and places her forehead on mine.