DAY 22

A/N: Did you get the early access BLINK Membership and Gift on Weverse?

LISA'S POV

22 Days.

It has been 22 Days and it feels like forever. I mean yesterday was something.

BEST.

FUCKING.

HAND JOB.

IMAGINE THE SEX.

FUCK.

"Lisa?"

Like fuck. Her tiny hands trying to wrap around my thickness.

"Lalisa?"

Fuck I'm getting hard.

"LALISA MANOBAL!" I snap out of it and look up. I scoot all the into my desk. Fuck my dick is awake. I clear my throat and thoughts.

"Sorry Chipmunk...just thinking."

"Jennie?"

"Yeah...I mean...no...not Jennie..."

"Right...your boner says otherwise."

"YAH!" I adjust my pants.

"Did you guys do it?" She looks at me and raises an eyebrow, and smirks.

"No." Well it's true. We didn't.

"Lisa." I roll my eyes.

"No. We didn't okay? ShegavemeafuckingamazinghandjobandIfingerfuckedher." I admitted really quickly.

"YOU WHAT?!" Her eyes are about to pop out of her head.

"I said no."

"NO BITCH! Did you just say that she gave you a hand job and you finger fucked her?"

"Chipmunk..."

"Fucking finally. I really thought you wouldn't last this long. I'd thought you get her into bed the same day after she finger fucked herself in front of you with that Kai dude on the phone. OR you'd go and fuck some girls from the bar. I thought your contract said you can fuck whoever you want no questions asked?" Well I did fuck someone once, but that was when I afraid of lov-liking her.

"What? You seriously think I'm that addicted to sex?"

"Yes Miss international play fuck girl. You lasted 21 days and it wasn't even dick sex. I give you props bitch. You must really like her."

"What? No...I hate her."

"Right...love her then."

"L-love? WHAT?"

"Yup definitely love! I'm going to tell Jisoo Unnie! Bye bitch!" She quickly leaves my office. 

"YAH CHIPMUNK!" Fucking chipmunk. God Jisoo Unnie is probably going to kill me.

Dammit...I'm still hard. I press the door lock button on my desk. I head to the bedroom in my office.

Yes a bedroom in my office. A secret bedroom actually. There was a secretary office in my office, but I decided to have my secretary outside. Dad kept having "potential wives" be my secretary as I train in hopes I'd fall for one. I converted the door way to a bookshelf that slides open when I touch a certain thing on the shelf.

I mean it was nice to have a fuck Buddy right there, but it was also weird that I was fucking my dad's choice of women...anyways...

I take off my shirt and lay on the bed. I pull my dick out and start pumping myself. Fuck it hurts.

Jennie. Her tiny hands wrapped around my shaft. Imagine having her mouth around my dick. Imagine having her tight little pussy clench against my...

"JENNNIEEE FUCCKKKK!" I came so hard with strings of my seed exploding all over me. Fuck. Chipmunk is right. How the fuck did I last this long?

...

After a long day of meetings I head home and I finally get to see my Nini. We both were so busy today with meetings that we didn't have our usual lunch date. I haven't seen her all day and I miss her.

"Nini?" I hear a crash of glass hitting the floor. I rub to the kitchen and I see Nini's hand bleeding.

"NINI!" I run to her side with a towel and I hold pressure against the cut on the palm of her hand.

"Lili, you're home. I was making dinner and I got a rush of motion sickness."

"Be careful next time. Let me clean and wrap your hand." I help her stand and wobbles. I grip her waist to keep her steady. I lift her bridal style and bring her to the couch.

"I'll be back. I'm going to get the first aid kit and clean up the plate. Keep pressure on the cut to help stop the bleeding." She nods and kisses me.

...

I quickly go the kitchen and carefully clean up the broken plate. After cleaning for a few minutes I go to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit.

I get to Nini and I open the kit a pick out the supplies I need.

"Be careful next time okay? Also the kitchen smells really good."

"I made your favorite."

"Gamjatang?" My eyes light up and my stomach growls. Nini giggles at the sound.

"I knew you'd be hungry...ouch!" I started to clean her wound with some rubbing alcohol.

"Sorry, stay still. I'm done cleaning your wound. I just need to put some ointment and wrap it up." I apply the ointment to the cut and wrap her hand with some gauze.

"Thank you My Manoban."

"Anytime My Nini."

"I'm hungry."

"Me too. I'll fix our meal." I carry her bridal style again to the kitchen.

"Yahhhh Lisayahhhh...my feet aren't broken."

"I know, but your motion sickness and I just want to." She rolls her eyes at me, but I know she enjoys it when I carry her around.

I help Nini sit by the kitchen counter. I prepare our bowls of Gamjatang, rice and side dishes. We eat and catch up with each other on how our day went.

"Fact: I hate cooking, but I love to cook for you."

"Fact: I love cooking, but I suck at it. Luckily I have the best chef to cook for me."

"Cuddle and Money Heist?" I nod yes. I pick her up bridal style again and bring her to the couch.

"Yahhh Lisayahhhhh..." I laugh and kiss her mandu cheeks.