DAY 20

A/N: I miss them 🖤💗 Happy 5 Years BLACKPINK! Here's to another chapter. Hopefully in the upcoming chapters my brain gets ideas to add Chaesoo, so we can get an OT4 chapter again in this book 🖤💗 Til then...ENJOY BLINKS!

LISA'S POV

"NINI! COME BACK HERE WITH MY THAI CHIPS! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS STEAL MY CHIPS!" Here we go again...just a casual afternoon of Nini stealing my fucking chips again.

"I STEAL YOUR CHIPS BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS STEAL MY MILK ICE CREAM!" Well she's not wrong, but out of all the snacks I have, why does she have to take my Thai Chips!

She's laughing like a little girl until her ankle catches on the side of the couch causing her to trip on to the floor.

"FUCK! Ouch...my ankle!" She grips her ankle with a grimace on her face.

"NINI! Jisoos are you okay?"

"I'm fine...ouch!" She says as she tries to stand up but almost falls again from the pain. I catch her and carry her to the couch.

"Yah! You're going to hurt the other ankle!" I elevate her bad ankle and grab the blanket.

"Thank you Lili." She tries to smile through the pain.

"Let me get you an ice pack and your ankle brace." I go to the kitchen to grab an ice pack and our room to find her ankle brace. She sometimes wears the ankle brace when she has been on her feet for so long.

"Lili..."

"Mmm?" I look up at her when I'm coming down from the stairs.

"Milk ice cream too please?" I laugh and nod to her. I go back to the kitchen, grab a tub of milk ice cream, a tub of chocolate ice cream and two spoons.

...

"Okay, so I guess our plan to take a walk on the beach isn't going to happen today." We laugh and I plop myself next to her. She cuddles closer to me and looks up to me with her gummy smile.

"What?"

"Nothing..."

"Spill it Nini...before I tickle it out of you." Her eyes go wide and she quickly shakes her head no.

"No Lili. No tickles. I just...I like this better. Us cuddling on the couch."

"But I thought you wanted to relax at the beach because we usually just end up hanging out and cuddling at home all the time? I mean I don't mind it, but I thought it would be fun?"

"My ankle though...I really need to start Pilates and see the Ortho Doctor again or something to get my ankle strength back. But on another note...How about picnic at the beach instead? And you can give me a piggyback ride while you walk along the beach?" Another picnic? Yes, I know. But we can't really do that many public outings because family doesn't want us to come out as a couple or that the companies are merging yet, so picnics at home or at our other private homes or renting out an entire public place to protect us from fucking dispatch.

"Is your ankle really hurt or are you just trying to get me to piggyback you..." I squint my eyes to her and she laughs.

"No Lili, my ankle really hurts, but I also don't want to back out on our plans..." She pouts.

"I'm just kidding Nini, I'll piggyback you anytime you'd like. Let me pack the pinic basket with all the food we prepared this morning, and ready the car."

"Don't forget our blankets, pillows and hoodies please."

"Of course My Nini Bear." She blushes. How is she the Goddess Baddest Bitch Jennie Ruby Jane Kim? Like how?