Chapter 9 - He Can't Help You Now

⚠️ Warning - This chapter contains detailed descriptions of violence and abuse and mentions of sexual assault. Please read with caution. ⚠️

This chapter is sad but it's important 🥺

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

~ Daniela's POV ~

"My turn? For what?"

Without bothering to even acknowledge my question, George gestured for his men to come into the room and in my confused state I just stood there watching them. It didn't take much effort for Mark to come and pretty much drag me out of the room like he'd already done before, but of course Carson didn't let them touch him so easily.

I tried to turn to turn around to see what was happening behind me but when I did, I just caught a quick glimpse of Carson punching someone in the face before Mark pushed me ahead of himself and blocked my view.

"Just keeping moving sweetheart, he can't help you now."

Before I knew it, we'd gone down the hallway and we were already in the same room where George would bring Carson and I for his games before he left a while ago.

But, instead of taking me over to the chair where I usually sat to watch them beat Carson, this time Mark dragged me over to the stage. As soon as I realised where we were going, the realisation of what was happening quickly set in, along with the panic.

It's your turn today.

I could feel my hands begin to tremble as anxiety flooded through my body, and I looked around hoping for something, anything to help me get out of this situation.

"I'll kill you." At the sound of Carson's voice, I turned my head in the direction of the door while Mark was busy tying my wrists up above my head. I watched as multiple men dragged Carson over to the chair, and when I saw how helpless he was, I knew I wasn't going to get out of this.

He was my only hope and he was outnumbered five to one.

George then came strolling into the room, slamming the door shut behind himself announcing his presence to everyone in the room.

"Let her go George, I told you she has nothing to do with this. Take your anger out on me, not her."

At the sound of Carson's voice and the string of profanities he was letting out, George stopped to look at him.

"Oh, this isn't about what you did to me Carson, this is about what she did to me." As he said this he turned his attention away from Carson who was now being tied to the chair and instead his eyes met mine.

"I never did anything to you." My voice came out low and wobbly as Mark walked away from the stage, leaving me there alone, now tied up.

"Oh yes you did Daniela. Now it's time for your punishment, and I'm going to enjoy this."

Unlike normal, George wasn't smirking or even giving us his smug smile as he paced around the room while I remained tied up. He really did seem angry this time and I'm sure that wasn't a good thing for me.

"You know what you did Daniela, now I want you to admit it out loud for everyone to hear."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't done..." My words very quickly trailed off when George suddenly turned to look at me, giving me a venomous glare.