Chapter 20 - I'm Here With You

Enjoy

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

~ Daniela's POV ~

The moment the words left my mouth Carson crashed his lips to mine with renewed energy as if I wasn't still panting from our last kiss.

His hands slipped down from my waist down the side of my hips and to the back of my legs.

"Jump."

"You'll fall over."

Oh dear God you really know how to ruin the moment don't you?

My words caused him to laugh into the kiss before he mumbled his response against my lips.

"Trust me." Placing my hands on his shoulders, I jumped up instinctively wrapping my legs around his waist as he held me. The moment I was in his arms he finished the short walk to the door to his house, taking us straight up to his room without breaking the kiss.

For the first time, maybe ever, all I felt was pleasure. I wasn't scared, I wasn't hurting, I wasn't even thinking about anything else but him.

I didn't think it was possible to feel more emotion or love towards him, but somehow it only continued to grow every time he pressed a gentle kiss to my skin or checked to see if I was okay.

He made it all about me - the whole experience, the entire time he focused on me. We only focused on one another without a care in the world, or even a thought spared for all that we'd just been through. It was just the two of us.

It was perfect.

For the next while we were lost in the pleasure of each other until he dropped down onto the bed next to me looking up at the ceiling as he closed his eyes.

Turning my head to the side I noticed the way his chest was rising and falling quickly, and a light sweat coated his skin making his tattoos glisten in the dim lighting.

Shuffling to the side, I moved so that I was lying on top of him, resting my head on his chest. The moment I lay on top of him with my legs between his, he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

Neither of us said a word for quite a while, not that there was much to be said.

I think out of my entire life, that moment just lying there with him in his arms was one of the most peaceful I'd ever had.

I was finally content. I felt loved and cared for after so many years of hell.

And he was the only reason.

Lifting my head up to look at him, I shuffled a little higher before I placed a soft kiss on his lips causing him to open his eyes.

"I love you." I mumbled those three words against his lips before I kissed him again prompting him to return the kiss. "I love you too beautiful."

Giving him a smile, I nuzzled my face in his neck, letting out a tired sigh. We lay there for a while as my eyes trailed over his bare upper body admiring the muscles and his tattoos.

I was so freaking lucky to be able to call him my boyfriend - he was honestly the most beautiful human being I'd ever laid eyes on.

"What does this one mean?" As I was tracing my fingers over his chest my finger stopped on a sentence in another language written in cursive. "It's Italian, it says 'strength through loyalty'."