Part 1: Chapter 1 - Let Go Of Him!

⚠️ Warning - this chapter contains explicit scenes of violence and domestic abuse, and mentions of rape.⚠️

Don't forget to vote and comment...enjoy

Part 1

~ Carson's POV~

"Bro your mom is here."

"My mom? But I thought she was-"

"Yeah I don't know." Grey shrugged his shoulders, clearly just as confused as I was. I let out a sigh, closing my laptop as I stood up to leave my office. I followed Grey downstairs to the living room where as expected my mother was sitting along with my brother and sister.

Poppy immediately stood up, rushing over to give me a hug while Kai just took his sweet time to come and shake my hand.

The idiot didn't believe in showing any love to the guy who used to help him change the sheets whenever he wet the bed.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going to Europe today."

"We are but our flight isn't until much later so we thought we'd stop by one last time." My mom gave me a small smile as she came over to give me a hug of her own.

"Mom we said goodbye last night, you didn't have to come back again." I let out a laugh as I rubbed her back when she tightened her grip on me.

My mom had come over on Saturday night, the day after the 'fight' with Chloe on Friday, to say goodbye to me. She was supposed to be travelling today but now, she's here again.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us Carson? Two months without seeing my baby boy, that's just too long. Just come with us to Paris tonight and then if you need to come home you can."

"I told you mom, I can't, I have an important dinner tonight. But, if you miss me too much maybe I can fly out to whichever country you're in and spend a few days with you."

When I rejected her offer once again, she finally pulled away from me, placing her hand on my cheek as she looked at me.

"I'm holding you to that." Her eyes filled with tears, as usual she was being overly dramatic but that was my mom for you.

"Mom it's a two month trip around Europe, I'll see you again, don't worry." I let out a laugh as I pulled her in for a hug again. "You're always so dramatic."

"Maybe when you finally have kids you'll understand what I'm feeling."

When she said this I heard my little idiot brother Kai let out a laugh beside me before he mumbled something to Poppy. "Doesn't he need a girl for that?"

Choosing to ignore his comment, I held my mom in my arms for a few more moments until she finally pulled away, wiping her eyes. As she did this her eyes caught sight of the watch on her wrist and she let out a curse word.

"Kids we're going to be late, let's go."

"But I thought you had time." I gave them all a confused look as they began to rush out of the living room and to the front door.