Chapter 29 - Oh That Mr Agnello

This is one of my favourite chapters 😍

I hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to vote and comment

~ Daniela's POV ~

"Let me up...let go."

My eyes began to open as I tried to move my body, trying to get out of the vice like grip that was somehow wrapped around my body weighing me down.

I tried to twist and turn to loosen it but it didn't work, not with the wall right next to me on the otherside. Instead I began to feel the familiar cold air of the room even more, every inch of my skin was slowly becoming exposed to it.

My skin stung every time it touched the cold wall next to me on the left but unlike I remember, the thing holding me down on the right was also cold, stone cold.

"Move." Once again I tried to get the weight off my waist, unable to see anything in the dark although if felt like the walls were closing in on me. That's how I sometimes felt when I woke up and couldn't see a thing in that room.

I knew it was that same tiny room, the one I'd memorised every inch of but the darkness left me to my imagination which only made it feel smaller.

Then I heard the familiar sound of the door opening, like we heard so many times before.

"Let me up." When I pushed against the weight on my stomach again, it still didn't budge.

"No baby, stay there."

When I heard his voice it sent a jolt of terror through me as my heart beat began to quicken. When I heard the familiar sound of his belt opening and the unzipping of his pants my hands went to the heavy weight resting on my waist trying to get it off but it still wouldn't move.

"Ah, perfect. I didn't like when you used to move around too much. At least he's good for one thing, even if he's dead."

"Dead?" When I heard that word my movements slowed as I turned to face the stone cold object that I remembered used bring me so much warmth. I couldn't see a thing in that room, so I lifted my hand up into the cold air reaching out to touch it.

I trailed my finger along the cold strange surface until they finally reached something familiar...lips.

I didn't even have a split second after that before the lights flashed on giving me just enough time to see the face of the body lying next to me and Ayden standing in the background of that small room.

A chilling scream ripped through my mouth as I tried to push the weight away from me, trying to put some distance between myself and the body next to me.

I can't really remember what happened, I just remember screaming like my life depended on it in the dark while I was trying to figure out what was going on.

"Dani! Dani calm down." The second I felt someone touch me I lost it all over again with renewed energy, thrashing around in the bed in a messy attempt at pushing them away. "Let me go!"

"Dani I'm not going to hurt you my beautiful, it's okay, you're safe." I knew his voice, but it was too dark and all I was focusing on was the darkness. Ayden was in the room with me, we were still in that room. I was locked in there alone now, he wasn't with me anymore. I saw him, he was dead.

Carson was dead.

The moment that image came back into my head, I let out another scream which in the end came out more like a strangled sob.