BONUS CHAPTER #1

"Beseme Solo una vez .

Baila, baila, baila Conmigo."

— Selena Gomez

...

...

The bonus chapters are related to the Sequel. These are important to read for you to know what is happening in the sequel.

...

Victoria

"Tell me where we're going," I pout at Christian then look out the window of the plane again.

Christian sighs like he's in pain, "Do you know how painful it is to not tell you when you make that face?"

I giggle, "I know. That's why I'm using it."

"Baby, just this once let me surprise you. Please. We're almost there anyway," he argues and gives me those eyes that I can't resist.

"Okay, fine. I'll be the bigger person here," I sigh dramatically.

"Why don't you read me that novel?" He leans towards me with a twinkle in his eye, which makes it absolutely difficult to say no.

"That's a good idea," I pull out the book from my purse and head over to him, and take a seat on his lap.

His arms automatically come around my waist while his face buries in my neck where he places a soft kiss.

I open the page from where we left off and start reading. The book is called 'All you perfects' by Colleen Hoover and Christian is in love with this book. I always knew he's a big hopeless romantic.

We are currently on our way to our honeymoon. It's been two months since we became Mr. & Mrs. Vasquez.

We had settled everything back there and Christian took his time healing. I got a job at a hospital nearby and Lorenzo owns it. But I think he only bought it when he found out I had a job there so everything goes smoothly and under his control. By that I mean he can keep security on me to keep me safe without any complication.

We also settled in our new house. I decorated it and all Christian and I have been doing is fuck like rabbits. We have sex at every chance we get.

I know it takes two to tango but it's mostly him that can't keep it in his pants. After our wedding night, he turned into a hormonal teenager always wanting sex.