FIFTY

"Wish you never dated me."

— Ellie Goulding

...

...

⚠️ It's a double update, y'all. I posted a chap before this!!

Shit go so much better. Hehe.

...

I AM PRETENDING THAT IT doesn't affect me but I'm dying inside. I gave my heart and soul to that man and he crushed it within minutes like I was nothing to him.

Fucking prick.

I drag my suitcase down the stairs ignoring Rico who is desperately trying to get my attention.

"Victoria, he is just being an asshole. Don't leave. Sort it out," he reasons.

I reach the end of the stairs and face him, "Are you even listening to yourself?"

He starts to say something but I cut him off, "No Rico! If he's one of those men who think they are going to put a ring on a woman and suddenly she belongs them. No! If he thinks he can act like this me, then he's wrong! I refuse to let him walk over me!"

The lights of the living room and the great foyer turn on. Great, my screaming woke everyone up.

"What is going on here? Victoria?" I hear Karla's voice and she comes into view.

Lorenzo is just behind her. He frowns once his eyes set on my suitcase and my red, tearstained face.

"What's going on?" He questions.

I laugh sarcastically, "Why don't you go ask your dear son because honestly, I'd like to know too."

"Rico?" He turns to Rico once he knows he's not getting an answer from me.

Rico awkwardly scratches his head, not knowing what to say.

"Victoria where is your ring?" Karla walks over to me with her eyes fixed on my hand.

"I gave it back to your son," I give her a fake smile.

"What, why?"

I sigh and close my eyes when another voice echoes through the room.

"Victoria?" Amara walks down the stairs.

"Gosh, I can't deal with this right now," I mutter and wheel my suitcase towards the exit.