FIFTY-SIX

"Wasn't looking for live till I found you."

— Rita Ora & Liam Payne

...

...

Omg. I'm so excited 😁

...

CHRISTIAN

I glare at Rico as he laughs at me. I stalk towards him give him a shove but end up groaning myself as pain shoots through my chest.

"Man, take it easy," Rico is instantly by my side.

"Just let me get through these few hours then you can do whatever you want. I can't mess this up."

"Nothing can go wrong today, buddy," Rico says. "Your girl is going to say 'I do' faster than I can blink."

"You think so?" I look at him.

"I know so."

That's right. I'm marrying Victoria today. It's been 2 weeks since I woke up from my coma and the first thing I had made my family for was arrange a wedding for me. All those months when I could hear Victoria taking to me. Talking about our wedding.

I wanted nothing more than marry her right there and right then but no matter how hard I tried to push the darkness away. No matter how hard I tried to move, I never couldn't. I heard her cry sometimes. I felt her body against mine when she was close to giving up— seeking some type of security in me.

The day I woke up I felt her tear drop on my cheek and I couldn't take. I had to wake up. Tell her I love her. Hold her while she cries.

Anything.

And I woke up. The first thing I saw was how beautiful and brave my girl is.

She stuck through every thick and thin, making me the luckiest man in this damned world.

"Chris, it's time," Francis enters the room.

"Oh shit," I almost run a hand through my hair but then remember I can't mess it up.

Rico wraps his arm around my shoulder and  guides me out while Francis looks at me with understanding.

We walk through the great hall of the new Mansion that dad gifted us three days ago. Finally I see the alter in the backyard. It's decorated beautifully.

Mom and Amara did a great job.

Victoria and I did nothing but the food and cake testing. We both left everything to others and spent every single second with each other.

The priest is already here. I see many guests chattering here and there. I spot Victoria's Aunt. Her uncle Sam's wife with both her sons.

There are some close friends of my mom and dad here. Dad has become very close off after what Luciano did. Victoria doesn't know it but dad found him and tortured him to death for betraying his people. His own family.