BONUS CHAPTER #4

"If this might is not forever. At least we are together. I know I'm not alone."

— Alone

...

...

Christian

2 years later

Today's mom's birthday.

Victoria and I are planning a grand party in our backyard. It's literally a teenager's dream party. It has everything you can imagine and to think it's a party of a woman who just turned fifty.

My mom has a lot of friends. Like a lot. Victoria made sure to invite them all and made me go shopping to buy a gift. She had ordered a bunch of stuff already that included some perfumes, clothes and accessories but is still making me go and find a perfect necklace for her.

She knows I'm not good at it. I will spend hours in a shop and still won't find anything.  And it took me like three hours to choose a necklace. It is a diamond, choker kind of a thing. I got some help from one of the female workers there.

I watch as the decorators run around giving some final touches to the venue.

I look around for Victoria and see her talking to of the planners, looking stressed.

This girl.

She never learns.

I told her to let just things go the way they are.

I walk over to her and she looks up the second I reach.

"Is something wrong?" I ask her.

She sighs, "No, I just want everything to go perfect."

"And it will," I give her a reassuring smile and whisk her away from the planner. "Don't stress out. It's time to get dressed anyone. I'll help you get ready."

"You'll help me get ready?" She laughs.

"I'll help you take a shower?" I suggest, grinning. "Maybe after that blow dry your hair and straighten it."

"I like the idea," she nods. "You can start by carrying me up there. My feet are killing me."

"It would be my pleasure," I say grabbing her waist and lifting her up to me. Her legs wrap tightly around my waist and she rests her head on my shoulder.

"I'm so tense everywhere," she whines.

"Don't worry, I'll relive all your stress and knots," I whisper in her ear, suggestively.