FORTY-SEVEN

"I'm free as a bird when I'm flying in your cage. I'm diving in deep, I'm riding with no breaks.  I'm bleeding your love, you're swimming in my veins. You got me now.

Been waiting for a life time for ya. Been breaking for a life time for ya.

Wasn't looking for love till I found ya."

— Rita Ora & Liam Payne

●●●

●●●

"SIR, REED IS READY."

"Okay," he nods at him. "Come on, baby."

We go where Reed is standing all saddled up. Christian checks his straps and nods at the caretaker.

"I'll help you up," Christian puts his hands on my waist and without any effort he puts me on the horse and climbs up behind me.

He puts his feet in the saddle and holds onto the lead line. I let out an excited giggle.

"Excited?" Christian says kissing my bare shoulder making me shiver.

I nod enthusiastically, "Very."

"Let's go then," the horse starts walking. "You know how to ride a horse?"

"Not really," I shake my head. "But I did ride it once I was fifteen."

"That's okay. I'll teach you once you are better." He takes a trail that leads to a barren path.

"Where are we going?"

"All the land at the back of the mansion is ours." He tells me. "This one leads to the mountain trail."

"You own a mountain?" I ask incredulously.

"Yes and soon you are going to own it too." He reminds me. "Even now, what mine is yours."

I say nothing and lean against him. We continue the path in peace. When we reach the mountain trail.

I gasp, "Oh my God."

My eyes travel across the clouds that are at the same level as us. The big steam and endless trees surrounding the area. I've never seen this much vegetation in my life.

It's beautiful.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" His breath tickles my ear.

"I can't believe you didn't bring me here before." I elbow him in the ribs playfully.

"I have now." He puts his chin on my shoulder, "But we still haven't reached our destination."

"How far is it?" I whine.