FORTY-EIGHT

"Put my arms around you. Oh, teach me how to. Touch you, tease, caress you and please you. Teach me how to love."

- Shawn Mendes

...

...

⚠️ Steamy scene ahead

And my picture. Lol.

Enjoy.

...

Christian

The room is silent for a moment, until Amara's squealing breaks it, "Are you serious?! I swear to God if you're both joking I'll kill you two."

Victoria blushes and leans into me, "It's pretty much real."

"Yes! Oh my God. My son is getting married. Lorenzo our sin is getting married!" Mom practically screams and jumps off her chair stalling towards us. "Where's the ring?"

Victoria takes out the ring from her pocket and hands it to me. I slide it on her before kissing it.

"Damn man. You proposed and u didn't know?" Rico says.

Francis stands up and comes over to us.

"The Ring's so beautiful..." Mom says holding Victoria's hand before crushing her in a hug.

Amara joins the girls while Francis pulls me in a hug, "Congratulations man. I won't lie and say I didn't see it coming. Because, I did. It was only a matter of time."

I pat his back, "Thank you."

Rico crushes me in a hug and lifts me off the ground. "You are one piece of work. Who knew you'll be settling down."

"Fuck off, man."

I turn around for my dad but the sight in front of me makes me almost cry. Victoria is in the arms of my dad and he is looking at her with so much love that there are tears in his eyes. He never cries but now he doesn't care.

He looks up at me and smiles, "Come here."

I walk to him and he pulls me in a hug, "I'm so proud of you, son." His voice breaks.

"Thanks Dad."

He pulls back a little and brings Victoria in the hug as well who is crying.