FORTY-SIX

"I just wanna look good for you."

— Selena Gomez

 ●●●

 ●●●

Guys we just Reached 5k views. I can't believe it. It's been like a month since it's been up. Thank you so much.

VOTE GUYS. MAYBE YOU'LL GET TO SEE THE FACE OF THE AUTHOR WHO WROTE THIS 😂👀👀👀

●●

MY EYES FLUTTER OPEN and the morning light blinds me momentarily. When I finally get my vision back I see Christian sitting beside me with one of his adorable smiles.

"Good morning, beautiful." He leans in and pecks my lips.

I blink up at him, "Good morning."

"Sleep well?" He asks me.

The events of last night being a smile to my face, "The best sleep I've had in my life."

"That's good." He takes my hand and kisses my fingers, "I love you."

Oh God, it was not a dream.

These three words sound do foreign.

I trace his lip with my nail, blushing. "I love you."

"I'll never get tired hearing you say that," he says and closes his eyes. "Our breakfast just arrived, I was going to wake you and we are having our breakfast on the balcony."

"Oh," I'm not hungry at all. "What's for breakfast?"

"Some toast and jam with a cup of tea," he tells me. "Nothing too heavy, don't worry."

"Okay," I sit up and give Christian my famous pout. "Carry me there?"

He grins boyishly at me, "With pleasure."

I take his hand and stand on the bed and he wraps my legs around his waist securing me against him. He carries me outside where the couch is situated and puts me down, sitting next to me.

He puts jam on my toast while I sing to myself.

"I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh. Let me show you how I'm proud to be yours, leave this dress a mess on the floor and still look good for..." I tap on my legs to create a beat.

"What are you singing?"

"A song." I reply going back to singing 'good for you',

"You should sing to me more often, I love your voice especially when you are singing you want to look good for me." He hands me my toast.