Part 24- Children? Royal family?

As I said yes, people around us were starting to recognize us.

Ushijima- why?

Y/n- i can't explain... I'm sorry but when I decided to leave Japan I knew I wasn't going back.

Torū- really? Your only like 19 isn't he like 20 or something?

Sung-Oh- I'm 20, I'm older by 1 year.

Torū- did you get my parents permission? Or mine? No you didn't! She's supposed to be in college with the rest of us!

Y/n- let it go! You know who we are? Hm? We are the children of dad. Okay? Do you know who are ancestors ar-

Fuck I said to much he doesn't need to know... if I don't get married I can't ascend the throne since he's male he doesn't need to be married.

Torū- what are you talking about?

As a matter fact, is he even my brother? Yes, we're born on the same day but are we really? Or is it a cover up? Am i adopted? I know we are blood who am I kidding. I just don't want to admit that he will become king and I won't, become queen.

Sung-Oh- y/n! Don't say it he doesn't need to know about our plan...

He's right my plan is... since my father is next in line to the throne my plan is to marry him and grab the throne before he notices we're part of the royal family of Japan. Just the my father kept us hidden although he did become a volleyball player.

Ushijima- whats going on?

Y/n- I-

I can't kill my father just yet... he has to die of natural casualties. If I do kill him I'll be a queen who murdered her father.

While I was thinking I heard screaming and clicking and flashes knowing that the fan base and paparazzi...

I garb Sung-Oh's hand and I rush us out to the roof top of this fancy restaurant where then I call our protection service to bring us a helicopter.

While Torū and Iwaizumi and Ushijima chases us down the helicopter arrives I push Sung-Oh in the chopper. As they are now getting higher from the ground they pass me a ladder I get on it.

Torū- I'm going to find you again bitch!

Y/n- oh yeah! Come on little brother let's see I'll be guarded!

As we arrive to the company, his dad's secretary meets us... he's hot no lie but not my type...

Mr. Park- please, he waiting for you.

We follow him to a room and his dad appears.

Mr. Kim- good job on the proposal, now you have to let your grandfather know...

Y/n- yes as we planned. I want to get married on the 25, which is five days from now.

Sung-Oh- isn't that to early?

Y/n- do you want your company to get worldwide and more money? If so Shut up!

Sung- Oh- I see showing your true colors now?

Y/n- no! I'm mad!

Sung-Oh- is it because os Ushijima! That tall, dude?!

I leave the room and Mr. Park calls a driver. I go back home and call grandpa, I'm scared I don't want to be part of the family again... my father said " if I get married and take the throne he'll let me free from him and
Mother. Although I'll be stuck with royal duties forever...

I called my dad " father I'm getting married in 5 days let father know" he responded " I will maybe then you can take the throw from me" I sighed and hung up...

I got a message from my manger saying I need to confirm if it's true or not... that I'm getting married. I sighed called my manger and told her I'm going live.

She agreed, I see my brother join and most of my classmates. I sigh.

Y/n- hello, I'm aware it 6:00 pm now-

I get a call from father, " what dad?" I say as I mute my mic. My father responded " he agreed  you'll be taking the throne on the 30th." I laugh " for real? im free from you, don't let him announces it just yet, imma go to let when he announces it with my husband. tell me the date" " It's on the 21" I hung up.

I unmute myself, talk again.

Y/n- it's true I'm getting married, on the 25th and tomorrow I'm going to Japan for a big surprise so please keep a lookout for my live at 8:00 am!"

Y/n- " am i pregnant?" No I'm not pregnant I'm 19 I'm just starting my career maybe in my mids 30's I don't know"

I end my live I told my manger to book my a flight to Japan ASAP for 2.

Turns out we are leaving around 8:30 pm so I pack my kimono in case I need to use but I might just go wearing a blue dress.

I pack my things and pack Sung-Oh's things and I'll let him use one of the palaces kimonos.

He arrives I tell him everything he agrees and we get put our things in the car. When suddenly I feel like throwing up, I rush to my nearest trash can and throw up.

Sung-Oh: Are you okay?

Y/n- no! I feel like shit now...!

Sung-Oh: wait my phone hasn't even told me you gotten your period... are you pregnant?

Y/n- Oh god please no!

Sung-Oh: I'll go buy pregnancy tests let's go I told the driver we go to the nearest convenient store. I buy 10 tests and pads and snacks. I spot someone take a picture of me holding pregnancy tests, I sigh and leave we go to the airport and leave Korea.