Part 17- volleyball team game night

Torū texted me to bring the volleyball team with me to our mansion. He's going to bring his team, he called daichi to bring his team.

I really hope I'm not the only girl, because them boys hella horny.

I got there and saw oikawa right away... I got up and left. I called Iwaizumi to meet me at our spot where we used to hang out with oikawa.

Iwaizumi- hey....

Y/n- sit down.

Iwaizumi- what's up?

Y/n- I'm going to Korea, and I love you but this isn't working when my brother clearly has feelings for you.

Iwaizumi- I-

Y/n- i know you love him, go be there for him I'll be fine, I love you bestie and who gives a fuck if they don't except you.

Iwaizumi- thank you for understanding but why are you going to Korea?

Y/n- I'll be doing my last year there, in 2 months we will be 3rd years.

Iwaizumi- do you even know Korean?

Y/n- yea, I do. I'm leaving without telling my parents and Torū.

Iwaizumi- are you running away...?

Y/n- sorta....

Iwaizumi- why is everything okay?

Y/n- I'm sorry but I can't explain.

I get up and leave I walk to my dorm, and open it and grab two suitcases and out all my clothing in it and put all my blankets and items into boxes, naming them " trash". I take pictures with me and leave the door unlocked and leaving the key card in the counter. I got to the office and explained I'm moving to Korea.

I was leaving when I saw the team pulling up to the parking lot. I sighed and quickly got in my car I never really drove but yeah. I forgot my other suitcase I quickly got off the car and ran to get it.

I wrote a in a piece of paper " things are inside, feel free to keep any, I'm moving" and taped it in front of the door. I took the elevator and to my surprise I saw semi.

Semi- you going somewhere?

Ignored him and put the suitcase in my car and drove off but ushijima stood in front of my car.

Ushijima- WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

I sighed and backed up and took the other exit the whole group of boys ran. Trying to catch up with me but I speeded faster, I was sorry for not saying goodbye but I want to look for myself.

I got to the airport and waited for the plane to land. After a few minutes I heard " gate 3, South Korea" I ran and sat.

I fell asleep for 2 hours once we go there I got off and went inside the airport to get my luggage. I got my luggage and turned my phone on to see " 10 missing calls from Torū, " 23 missing calls from dad" " 32 missing calls from mom" " 15 missing calls from ushijima" " 1 missing call from Iwaizumi".

Y/n- that's sure a lot of missing calls.

I ignored it and looked for a taxi and we were currently in the capital of Korea.

The kind taxi dropped me off my apartment, being shared with this young boy, who looked like he was a 3rd year. We are roommates.

A/N: hello, i was fine for awhile sorry, I'll be trying to write better stories...