Part 15- iwa-chan!

Iwaizumi is one jealous bitch. He's my boyfriend but he acts like a child. When were kid I was eating out of my bento box and this kid comes up and throws my food to the floor and I got mad but then Iwaizumi launched at him and then he gave me his food, he's always there for me more then my very OWN brother!

He's still ignoring me so I baked carrot cupcakes, and drove to his dorm because I knew that oikawa won't be there today and he's usually home on the weekends, so arrived and I have a key to his place so I just walked in and taking off my shoes, and to see him there in the sofa almost falling.

I giggled because he looked like an idiot.

Y/n- you know, it's cute when you fuckin jealous.

Iwaizumi- oh shut up! You know I'm like this but yet you decided to date me.

Y/n- i mean yeah or you didn't want me to say yes?

I said raising my eyebrow at him and placing the cupcakes on the table.

Iwaizumi- no- no I want you to be mine but ushijima is always there, and it's annoying yk and he's always looking at you, and YOUR MINE!

Y/n- babe, I'm all yours but you have to know he's just a friend.

Iwaizumi- ok love, but friends always end up something more....

Y/n- let's not worry about the future okay? I'm here with you right now and tomorrow, and till the day you decide to break up with me okay?

Iwaizumi- mommy wants to meet you...

Y/n- your mom?! Why?! Why?! Does she even-

Iwaizumi- relax you've meet her before but this time is very different because your not going in as my best- friend your going in as, my girl.

Y/n- EXACTO!

Iwaizumi- what?

Y/n- sorry i was speaking Spanish but i meant exactly!

Iwaizumi- just calm down. Next week okay?

I just looked at him and he smiled but whatever, and so we watched movies and things like that when I felt his hand on my thigh.

If this goes into something else oikawa can walk in any moment since that kid is weird.

He kisses my neck and he's found my weak spot, he grabs my boob, and it almost fits perfectly on his hand.

We stands up and I stand up and he taps my lower back for me to jump, so I do and I wrap my legs around his waist, and he takes us to his room. He closes the door and he takes of shirt and he removes my shirts he pins me and kiss me neck only this time he leave bite marks and love bites along the way to my v- line he stopes and removes my bra.

He takes off his pants, and well he didn't give me a warning and he slapped himself inside me.

He has his hand on the headboard while he's thrusts inside me, his chin in my face. My hands running down his back. My boobs bouncing, and him groaning and I'm moaning.

Iwaizumi- why are you so dam tight!

Y/n- you don't fuck me enough-

I said while I let our moans and with me moaning you can't hear nothing.

Currently we've been fucking for 55 minutes but who's counting.

I'm currently on the 5th time I've cum and he just cum inside me once but he pulled out on the other 2.

We are currently in doggy style, as he banging me I'm screaming his name, and when we heard.

Oikawa- oh, no your not! Fucking my sister!

He said opening the door and turning on the lights to find me crying and red on my face and Iwaizumi inside me and still going inside me.

He hits it fast and harder while oikawa is just standing there when I moan loud.

Oikawa- Iwa I'm right here!

Y/n- omg, shut up-

Iwa- your so fuckin wet still! Your legs are shaking baby!

Y/n- omg, fuuuu-

Oikawa- NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!

He leaves and comes back with what seems a cup and he spills it all over us it's ducking cold water Iwa stops and we just get dressed while oikawa leaves the room.