Part 3- who's him?

( music if you would like just swipe💕)

Last week of school, let me tell you I'm already nervous! I decided to go on a run, since I do love running ( never me😭💀) I put in a sports bra and shorts and my AirPods in and went walking than running.

I was going to run for 3 hours, I need to be fit, since I'll be surprising Oikawa :) I'll be joining his volleyball team although it's for boys I talk to the principal and he let me.

I've been running for 40 minutes and I was dying of thirst, I kept running and I saw a store and decided I'll do another round then go keep going.

I was getting tired and started to run with my head going down, I bumped into a tall figure, he was shirtless, and sweaty. I bumped hitting my head and falling on the ground.

I look to see this boy with olive-brown hair and matching olive colored eyes. I stared at him for while when he interrupted my thoughts.

??- hey, sorry.

Y/n- no, I'm sorry I wasn't looking.

I said while he extended his hand to help me up, I took the help. When we matched eye contact. I was his shoulder length he was very intimidating. I tell you that had a soulless face. Looks like we are in front of the store💀.

I looked up & down at him, I'm guessing he noticed since he was shirtless and I was in a sports bra, and shorts. He rubbed the back of his neck as we stayed there.

??- sorry, my name is Wakatoshi Ushijima.

Y/n- oh heh, my name is y/n Takagi.

Ushijima- nice to meet you.

Y/n- same here.

He said as we shook hands, after that I decided to buy my water and head home, or at least tried to, ushijima was in the same shop as me and Oikawa found me.

Oikawa- bruh?

Y/n- what.

Oikawa- HEY USHIJIMA! Imma beat you watch out...

Y/n- you know him?

Oikawa- yeah, that's the dude who's the 1 ACE in Miyagi Prefecture and ranked among the country's top three aces.

Y/n- oh heh I just ran into him-

Ushijima- you should come to Shiratorizawa...

Y/n- imma go...

Ushijima- you two know each other?

Y/n- no.

Oikawa- yes she's my s-

Y/n- sorry about him he's my cousin....

I grabbed by the ear as I bought my drink and left them he randomly threw a volleyball at- where tf did he get one?

Y/n- really right here? There's not even a net!

Oikawa- than your sleeping outside!

Y/n- how that's my house too!

I see him looking outside at us arguing, when Oikawa threw the ball at hitting me in my stomach he looked at me and looked back at the cashier.

I got the volleyball and I did a jump serve, and Oikawa couldn't tell where would the ball go since it's a jump serve duh.

It hits the floor, and I jump.

Y/n- 1 point for me bitch!

Oikawa- no fair!

Y/n- yes fair.

He did the same but threw the ball in the air and then hit it with hands, keep in mind this was in the parking lot, I caught it and passed to him and made a second point then he tossed it to me and I couldn't reach it since it was high, and it was going ushijima's way.  Meaning he was about to cross the street. When I jumped and fell on him. Again. Or so I thought I did, he catches me before I got ran over. He holds me in his arms staring down at me.

I meet his eyes, and I blush.... he smiles and then Oikawa screams at us.

Oikawa- I think tf not!

Ushijima- she was almost ran over I saved her.

Y/n- thanks....

Ushijima- you play volleyball?

Y/n- yeah.

Ushijima- oh cool. Okay bye.

Oikawa- y'all ignored me!!!

Y/n- omg whiner, let's go home.

Ushijima- listen to ur girl.

Y/n & Oikawa- EW WTF?!

We look at each other and I tackle him and then he's on top of me I kicked him in his area and ran, he's chasing me.

Y/n- BTW HES MY BROTHER!!!

Ushijima's POV-

He was on top of her  I found it weird for cousins to do that ( sweet home Alabama) but I tried not laughing. Since I really don't show emotion, it's easier.

She got up and he got up after holding his area. She was being chased and all I heard was.

Y/n- BTW HES MY BROTHER!!!

So they aren't cousins are siblings by why does she have a different last name?... I'll probably won't see her again. Any who moving on I need to go take a shower since school is tomorrow and I have a practice game with a team. Idk who yet but we'll see.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

A/N- well that's it, hope y'all enjoy it.
Words- 846
Day of creation- 9/26/20