Part 8- Mother no!

( music if you would like just swipe 💕)

It was Saturday and I don't have school this week meaning Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday we had no school! I was in my dorm when I heard knocking on my door more like banging.

Y/n- who's there?

??- if you don't open this right now I will!

Y/n- mom?

??- open it now!

I opened it and she was there angry, she grabbed my hand bringing me to the hallway and no one there since it was morning. She was looking at me if I did something bad.

Mom- WTF?

Y/n- mom whats wrong?!

Mom- you bratty child! Never grateful for the things me and your dad have done!

( warning ⚠️ abuse if you don't like it please skip to this emoji 🤪)

Y/n- what- what do you mean!

Mom- you left my house why?

Y/n- i told you why!

Mom- right the scholarship huh?!

Y/n- YES! I'm doing something!

Mom- no, you never going to be like me or your dad or brother!

Y/n- DO YOU KNOW WHO ARE YOU ARE A MODEL IN MY SCHOOL!

Mom- no I'm here as a mom.

Y/n- what did I do?

Mom- ugh! Your fuckin useless!

She said as she slapped to the wall and I fell she grabbed my arm picked me up and started to hit me with her belt, I was crying but not yelling trying not to cause noise.

Ushijima pov-

I heard screaming thought nothing of it into I heard y/n voice I tried looking at the little peek hole but couldn't see so I got out of dorm to see her being hit by a lady.

She was crying she noticed me and she nodded no.

Meaning not to do anything when all of sudden the lady grabs her and takes her in her dorm. I stayed in my spot when I hear breaking glass and than the lady comes out with blood in her hands.

🤪
I run to y/n and she laying down on the floor with wounds on her arm, face and legs and her shirt ripped I see bruises all over her body and face and she isn't crying like crying she's sobbing.

Ushijima- y/n...

I said getting up to close the door.

Y/n- please get out i wanna be alone!

Ushijima- in not leaving you. What happened.

Y/n- she said I'm a disappointment to her. I should've never been born she said.

Ushijima- don't listen to her.

I said picking her up and placing her on the bed. I took her clothing of leaving her in bra and underwear. As much I don't talk to her  I can't stand seeing hurt people. I went to her bathroom to grab a towel with a bit of water I went to her and started to clean her wounds she hissed in pain.

Y/n- ushijima, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Ushijima- look at me.

I said grabbing her hand, she looked at me with red eyes.

Ushijima- don't worry about it. It's okay.

I gave her shorts and I went to my room to give her my hoodie she couldn't move to much but she managed to put her shorts on.

Ushijima- do you want a shirt or just my hoodie?

Y/n- a spaghetti strap than the hoodie on top.

Ushijima- okay where are those located?

Y/n- inside my closet top to your right.

I grabbed it and helped her to put it on and I accidentally saw he boobs, although she had her bra.

Ushijima- before I put on the hoodie want me to take off your bra?

I said to her and she got embarrassed.

Y/n- i can do that.

I saw her struggle and making her face as she hurts herself trying to do it.

Ushijima- here let me do it.

She slowly turn my way and I undid her bra and I put it on her side closest. I put my hoodie on her. I was going to leave when I stopped at the door.

I was thinking, should I stay with her or leave she just went through something a while ago.

Ushijima- uhh- um y- y/n want me to stay with you???

Y/n- if you want.

I went to sit in her chair when she patted the bed I sat on in and she just laid down. I just wanted to comfort her.

Y/n- thank you...

Ushijima- who was that?

Y/n- my - my mom...

Ushijima- y/n... I'm sorry.

Y/n- it's fine.

Y/n- your always to my rescue...

She's right I'm always there.

Ushijima- I know it doesn't matter.

Y/n- have you ever had a girlfriend?

Ushijima- no, never felt the feeling only with volleyball.

Y/n- oh, heh.

Ushijima- you?

Y/n- never had a boyfriend I felt it before but yeah.

Ushijima- how does it feel?

Y/n- it's honestly beautiful you see them flawless. You get a feeling when your around them.

Ushijima- that feeling how is it?

Y/n- you care for them you don't like seeing the struggle or in pain.

That's what I'm feeling right now... do I like her no I don't think so plus I only seen her couple of times.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_••_•_•_••_•_•_••\•\•\•\•

Day of creation- 10-2-20
Words- 901