Part 1- Coming Home

( music if you like just swipe💕)

It was my first day back and honestly I felt right América was, okay but i miss home.

I came home and my mother helped me with my suitcases and Oikawa came running down the stairs like if he never seen me before.

Oikawa- Twin sister! I miss you.

He said hugging me ruining my hair.
He's so clingy around his family.

Y/n- ugh,Oi stop!

Oikawa- I missed you, and your volleyball skills.

Y/n- i know you did

I used to play in his team in Junior High, since the girls team wasn't enough I needed stronger players, so I was enrolled in the boys volleyball team. Best times of our life except this kid, they called him " the king of the court" it might sound cool and all but it meant the opposite of what you think very bossy, and rude and mean. I once couldn't hit the ball and it landed on our side of the net he went off. " OMG THATS WHY WE CANT HAVE GIRL IN THIS DAM FUCKIN TEAM!".

In 4 weeks we had to go to school and honestly I don't where to go, I have few schools and my brother wants me to join him and his school but we are like always together. I agreed since I knew him and oinion top, one of our teammates from junior high.

꧁                                                                    ꧂

Our mother was barely home, as I was growing up she favored Oikawa more than me, I felt invisible, sometimes Oikawa thinks I'm fine, I'm happy. He isn't wrong I am, but I think I'm lying to myself and everyone. I never had someone to call my own, I kept silent. Never spoke about my day because know one asked. Not even Oikawa ok sometimes he did when he wanted something from me.

I was back in my junior high room, with pink and white things. I didn't like it so I played music in the background and I began to change it. I took off all the poster that were pink and white, I took off my bed sheets and everything whet from happy and 👑👛🧚🏼💖💘, to 🖤🤍⛓🤪💔🏐.

After that I showered and put on well PJS and went to sleep or at least tried to, since Oikawa was making noises. I got up and had enough of his BS and open his door to see him tossing his volleyball ball to the roof.

Y/n- dude, is there anywhere else you can do that shit! I want to sleep!

Oikawa- what happened to you?

He said as he patted his bed signaling me to sit, I sighed and made my way there. I sat down and we talk, we never talk like this in a long time the last time we talked was when I was leaving to America.

Oikawa- what's wrong I saw you throwing everything you used to love outside the hallway you were crying and screaming. Hearing music and everything was so pure and went to dark.

Y/n- what do you want from me?!

Oikawa- y/n why did you stop playing volleyball, you went to America to go to a top school and just after you went to a normal school, now we are in high school why did you stop playing? 

Y/n- I- still play.

I told myself and I know I'm lying, I enjoyed volleyball, at least I thought I did.

Oikawa- listen I know I'm not nice and things but I don't like seeing you like this...

Y/n- yeah sure, I stopped playing Bc I lost interest in everything.

Oikawa- are you depressed?

Y/n- I'm fine.

I said getting up and closing his door and going back to my room.

Oikawa's POV -

She definitely was sad and unhappy, I always thought about myself like for god sakes I'm Tooru Oikawa, although I always got more attention since I was the golden kid. Once she lost a game and they made her clean for weeks. I lost a game and they made relax telling me it's ok. Into she worked hard and earned the title " the best Oikawa player" everywhere she went in school or junior high all you heard was " omg it's her y/n Oikawa"
" Oikawa's twin sister" " she's so damm hot"

We are currently second-years, ( for the sake of this story Oikawa and the third-years from the three schools are second years except the first years from Karasuno High)

I even had fan girls, it was scary but they could resist my charm.

——————————————————-–———-—

A/N: honestly idk why am I doing this.

Words- 775

Date of creation- 9/24/20