Part 5- you again?

It was Thursday morning around 5:30 am and I don't have school till 7:30 so I went on a run, to get my body warmed up.

I went to eat a banana put in my shoes and left I was running for like 34 minutes when I saw my shoelaces untied and stoped to tie them and after that I got up and ran, I always looks down while running and while I was running I ran into someone, I hit my head and I guess i was on top of them.

Ushijima POV-

I went on a run and I was running for a hour into someone ran onto me and she was on top of me but she wasn't moving, i checked her head and it was bleeding. It was oikawa's sister...

I sighed and carried her bridal style and well I didn't know what to do so I was walking around like an idiot. I just came to a near by park and put her on the bench while her head was on my lap. She wouldn't wake up so she must've hit her head hard. I was getting worried idk what to do so, I carried her back to my place and it was already 6:50 am and well she wasn't waking up so I opened the door to my dorm  and went to my room and laid her down and cover her with blankets. If I called oikawa he will get mad😒. Pussy so I showers changed getting ready for school, she was waking up and woke fast.

Y/n- NO!

I was in the bathroom hearing her scream and I ignored her she was probably sleeping. When I heard it again.

Y/n- DAD PLEASE DONT-

Y/n- NO!!!!!

I went to check on her and she was sleeping or idk she was crying I was trying to wake her up but looks like she couldn't.

Y/n- IT'S OKAY OI, i love you.

I'm guessing oí is oikawa. I wonder what happened with her dad.

Y/n- MOMMM!! DADD— HELP HIM SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, MOM?

Y/n- MOM!?

Y/n- WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME DAD! WHY WHY WHY WHY

she said crying more and more and more and more I'm guessing something happened with her dad and it affected her but why isn't she- calling oikawa for help, how old was she? When did this happen?

She woke up hyperventilating crying, I walked to her sat by her and brought her for hug. Shit am I falling for her after three days?

No, I don't know what is this feeling...

Ushijima- are you ok?

Y/n- where am i? Why are you here? What happened? Why is your hair wet?

Ushijima- your at my dorm , your here because you bumped into me and hit your head pretty hard, that's why your here and I showered.

Y/n- ohh, I'm sweating and have to go to school with this fuck!

She said wiping her tears from before I sighed I handed her a towel a clean on and some of my khaki sweatpants and a light blue shirt and my grey hoodie. She looked at me confused.

Ushijima- shower give me your clothes for I can clean them.

She nodded and went to the restroom and she took off her clothes.

Y/n- USHIJIMA MY CLOTHES ARE IN HERE OKAY.

I went inside I grabbed her clothes but I dropped them and her bra and underwear fell I was embarrassed but I picked them up and threw them in the washing mechanic and let it run. She finished showering and she had a towel around her body and the water running down her shoulders. I was looking and she interrupted my thoughts.

Y/n- yo, what am i going to where I can be naked?!

Ushijima- I know I left the clothes in there but I guess you didn't see them...

She looks back and sees them in embarrassment.

Y/n- oh but i don't have a - a b-bra.

She's right and it will take long for it to be clean I sighed and grabbed one of my black undershirts and gave it to her and some of my old boxers...

She changed into them and she looked adorable. She just looked at me and put on my hoodie, I didn't even realize it had my number behind it with my last name at the bottom.

Ushijima- is that the hoodie I gave you?

Y/n- yes, you want it? I'll give it to you...

Ushijima- it's cool, want me to drop you off school?

Y/n- sure and plus today I don't have to be in uniform and thank you I'll give you your clothes back.

Ushijima- keep them, I'll return your clothes.

Y/n- it's cool we don't know if this will happen again I'm clumsy after all.

She says laughing, I gave her a small grin.

Y/n- you never show emotion.

Ushijima- people take me seriously like this and plus I don't want to.

I dropped her off and got back in my car and drove back to Shiratorizawa. I walking back inside the dorm area when I heard my name being called I turned around to see the principal.

Principal- ushijima, the girl?

Ushijima-ma'am, it's not what it looks like...

Principal- I know, does she do any activities?

I'm extra confused.

Ushijima- volleyball that's all I know of-

Principal- her name?

Ushijima-  y/n oikawa...

Principal- oikawa you say...?

Ushijima- yes is there a issue?

Principal- she the daughter of the famous oikawa vollyball player and her mother is a model.

Ushijima- oh, they really don't mention their parents...

Principal- i want her to enroll I'll send her a scholarship.

I finished the conversation and I never knew she was the daughter of the volleyball player. Oikawa said " I guess I have the same last name but we aren't related"

Day of creation- 9-30-20
Words- 1008