Part 7- he's mad at me? Or not?

( music if you would like just swipe💕)

It was Friday and today I move in to shiratorizawa...

Y/n- oikawa? Are you awake?

Oikawa- no! Go back to sleep...

He said in his ugly sleeping voice.

Y/n- i will be gone later just telling you, I moved within shiratorizawa grounds.

Oikawa- WhAt?!!

He said waking up and sitting up fast.

Y/n- I'm sorry I had to they offered me a scholarship and mother said " don't turn it down, maybe you can be successful"...

I said putting my head down with a crack in my voice....

Oikawa- did you pack everything of a few things?

Y/n- few. I'll be there till my third- year...

Oikawa- alright do you need help packing or bringing everything up to your dorm?

Y/n- no.

Oikawa- roommates?

Y/n- actually they gave me a option... I chose no.

Oikawa- then you must be one of their valuable students huh?

Y/n- actually yes I am. They have their own parking lot with spa and their own cafeteria! Isn't that great!

I said with excitement he respond with a head and going back to sleep. I don't understand if he's mad at me or not! I just got up and showered and changed into joggers and a shirt.

I grabbed the remaining of my clothes socks, underwear and bra and just clothes. In a bag and put in some snacks and It's around 6:10 am I have to be there at 7:30. Meaning I have time to go buy a mini fridge and food for inside it although the dorm was big for a regular fridge but I went with mini and a small table for two, with chairs that'll keep in the area not being used.

Few moments later....

I had everything and I was at my new home carrying the minis fridge up... when it fell in my foot and tried not screaming luckily ushijima, came to my rescue again. He grabbed it quickly and I unlocked the door and he put it where I told him to.

Y/n- omg thanks...

I said looking down in shame not being able to do it myself.

Ushijima- aye, look at me,

He said I looked up at him.

Ushijima- it's no issue at all.

I just smile, as a respond, I bow as thanking him.

He grabs my shoulders and adjusted me standing straight, to make contact with him.

Ushijima- please don't do that.

Y/n- why?

Ushijima- no need, I don't like it...

Y/n- oh sorry...

I left and he's behind me and I'm here grabbing the chairs from the roof of my car. He grabs the other one and after that we grab both of the each side of the table. I thank him once again when the mail comes in and there's boxes after boxes he looks at me like " wtf did she order"
I smile, grabbing the box and putting it inside and he grabs the rest.

When I remember the boy clothes should I give it to him? No. He left but then came back asking for my schedule.

Y/n- don't have one yet.