Part 22- Marriage???

We arrived back to South Korea we met up with his dad and he told us to sit down. The atmosphere was awkward.

Sung-oh- what is it father???

Mr.Kim- I understand your one year apart... I'm sick and don't have much time left, I'm giving the company to Sung-Oh and he needs to get married for me to give him the company.

Y/n- Why does he need to be married?

Mr.Kim- Well my brother is fighting to give it to his kid but he can't since he isn't married and marriage will be a sign that he matured.

Sung-Oh- father, who's the girl?

Mr.Kim- I was hoping if you both can get married, I want to give y/n the other company that's in Busan, or the one in Chicago or both since I have four different ones. I'll be giving 2 to my son and the other to his wife.

Sung- Oh- dad... stop pressuring her she's only 18.

Mr.Kim- I understand but she soon to be 19, if I'm aware it's in one month? Which is July 20?

Y/n- oh yeah. I'll do it under one condition.

Mr. Kim- what is it?

Y/n- if I marry your son he will have to treat me as his wife, even if we fall out of love and if we do and want to date someone else we have to date them secretly.

Mr. Kim- do you agree ?

Sung- Oh- yes father I agree.

Mr. Kim- propose on her birthday.

Y/n- i want to pick out the ring!

Sung-Oh- oh I wanted you to use my mother's... but if u want to pick out your own ring.

Y/n- I'll pick my proposal ring and for the wedding we use your mom's.

Sung-Oh- sounds good!

Mr.Kim- are you two pretending to be in love in front of me or are you two actually in love.

Sung-Oh- I love her. We've been dating before you told us to date.

Y/n- sorry we hid it we thought you wouldn't like it.

Mr.Kim- it's okay. Kids?

Y/n- .... Kids?

Mr. Kim- will you be having kids?

Sung- Oh- dad we are still teens. I don't think she wants kids yet plus we have a career maybe in a few years?

Y/n- agreed.

Not knowing that will change later on.

1 month later...

Interviewer- we are here with these cute couple.

Y/n - thanks for having us, Babe?

Sung-Oh - sorry your just so beautiful.

Y/n - stop, don't do this here love.

Interviewer- adorable! There's been rumors that you've been dating before announcing it to your fans.

Y/n- yes we have we have been dating for a year since I was my 2nd year of high school and he was in his 3rd year.

Interviewer- interesting, how did you both meet?

Sung-Oh- well she was looking for a roommate and she came to check out my apartment and we both agreed to be roommates and few weeks go by and I would bug her, till I sneak into her bed and we cuddled and she kicked, me off the bed and laughed. Then we started dating.

Interviewer- that sounds like a perfect love story!

Y/n- it is huh? I'm happy with my lover.

Sung- Oh- then your telling me to be corny in public but look at you!

Y/n- Shh.

Interviewer- any future plans?

Sung- Oh- yes, please check my Instagram on July 30th!