Part 26

I wasn't pregnant at all. I just need something to keep him close.

Y/n- I'm going to the main palace.

I left as I was walking without my guards, someone came behind and tried to touch me but I turned around and hit them.

Anyways, as 3 days from not I'm officially married . Ha. Once I'm married to him, and become queen I'm killing him off. I married him for his companies. I'll only do into his father is going to give it to him. 8 days from now I'm officially take the throne.

Iwaizumi calling—-

Y/n- what do you want?

Iwaizumi- whats going on?

Y/n- wait 3 and 8 days you'll find out in the news then I'll be unreachable.

I hang up.

3 days later~

I'm getting married to the idiot.

As I got ready, and he got ready I told my assistant to set up my live and I join on a tablet to see who was on it I saw ushijima on my live... it hurts but I need to do this.

As guest were coming in and my grandparents as well my parents and my in law father. The grooms mother died 1 year ago. I met her she's a lovely lady...

We were ready my father called us out. We locked hands and walked down the aisle. As the priest went on and on, we kissed and im taking his last name. We got married and went to the after party and all. He asked if I was still pregnant.

Y/n- i lost the baby... I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was sad.

Sung-Oh: we can try again later if you'll like...

8 days later~~

Taking the throne. I got many calls but ignored.

Grabbed my kimono and everything as my husband got ready we started the ceremony.

3 hours later-

The king- As my granddaughter takes my sons place for reason she's officially the queen of Japan. I'm proud of you.

I got up and bow on my knees to everyone.

I got up and hugged my grandparents.

Y/n- thank you everyone I won't fail you. Thank you father for giving your position up for me.

I smirked and sung-oh bow on his knees. Hugged me and we sat on the thrones as royals came to congratulate us.

After that I moved into the main estate.

Oikawa- you didn't tell me! I can't do anything about it now!

Y/n- take him away!

As he was being dragged out I also added.

Y/n- don't let him anywhere near any royals!

Oikawa- Y/n WHY ! Ushijima misses yo-

I turned around and walked away as my father in law called me.

Y/n- yes?

Mr. Kim- I'm giving your all my shares to our company new chairwoman. I'm leaving to the states I have terminal cancer. Don't tell my son you will inherit everything show up on xx.

Y/n- I'm sorry to hear that let me know what I can do thank you I will.

I went live and talked a little bit with my fans and I saw oikawa join an ushijima.

Fan- i heard your taking over Kim group?

Y/n- oh wow, well please be patient.

Fan- queen now you're really are a queen.

Y/n- oh heh I'll be loving Japan for a while I'm going back to Korea to handle so affairs. Please keep out on news for more information I have to go.

I ended my live. I was showering when my personal maid came in.

Jojo- your father has passed away due to a heart failure. I'm sorry.

I got up and as she dried me off and dressed me in all black. I went running to my mother she cried and cried. Then started laughing...

I sighed as I went on the royal channel.

Y/n- good night, everyone I have terrible news my father has- has passed away. Due to natural casualties.

I sobbed and ended the brocast.