Part 21- Japan

Me and sung-Ho just finished our sports commercials, now it's time for the high school Sung-Ho hosting awards since they finished testing. I'm still deciding if I should keep going to school.

Sung-Ho- we finished early then except— do you wanna go eat somewhere?

Y/n- oí aren't you aware paparazzi took pictures of us in the airport— dumbass.

Sung-Ho- so? It's not like we're doing something wrong!

Y/n- fine what do you want to eat?

Sung- Ho- Miso Soup!

Y/n- okay let me just put on something comfortable.

After I just put on sweatpants and his hoodie and my hair down with my pair of all black converse.

Sung- Ho- you look hella cute with my hoodie.

Y/n- cut it out, let's go the driver is waiting.

After a few 35 minutes we arrived, and luckily we weren't followed by paparazzi. We ate and talked. The awards started at 4:30 pm.

Y/n- we should start to head back to the hotel.

Sung-Ho- yes let's go the makeup artist are almost there.

——————————————————————-

We got ready and brushed our teeth.

I wore this 👇

He wore this 👇

He wore this 👇

The makeup artist did our makeup, and we headed to 4 schools the city and countryside and seaside and rich kids area

The makeup artist did our makeup, and we headed to 4 schools the city and countryside and seaside and rich kids area. Although we are thankful we didn't have to see the whole schools of Japan, only four schools of that area went or three or less.

City-

I sat and gave out the awards out and Sung-Ho just called their name and shakes the students hands.

We were getting tired, but kept going. After we were done in the city it was seaside. We both changed outfits to something warm.

Our outfits👇