Part 28

Grandpa talked about it with Torū he said he's not going to take it... but my grandfather worked hard to get his kids to be on the throne.

Y/n- papa.
Gp- yes?
Y/n- I'm staying on the throne...
gp- are you sure I don't want to force you... you're my grandkid after all
Y/n- no it's okay I'm staying on the throne don't worry about but I want to ask for a divorce, after all I'm married to him we hid from everyone.
Gp- that's up to you..
y/n- okay

I call my lawyer and I sign the divorce papers and I give it sung-oh.

Sung oh- what's this?
Y/n- divorce papers.
Sung oh- okay.

He signs it and I give it to my lawyer.

Lawyer- okay well, you get 35% shares of the company, and he gets 5.1 million dollars.

Y/n- okay.
Sung oh- okay.

I leave and he runs after me..

Sungoh- why?
Y/n- we were happy before this became a relationship of things and we stopped loving each other but I don't want you to have to live the rest of ours lives together your going to see me miserable. My mood will ruin your mood.
Sung oh- what do you mean?
Y/n- Torū didn't want to take my place...
sung oh- but are you still going to model?
Y/n- no.

He leave hugging me. He packs his things and leaves. I guess people and paparazzi took pictures and now we're on social media with the title...

" has the queen and king got a divorce?!"

How are they quick on everything...

3 months later...

I come home after doing royal affairs I kick my heels off grab water and remove my makeup and sleep weary my dress. I wake up to noise which is sung oh entering.

Sung oh- you weren't kidding...

He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom he removes my dress and my underwear he puts me down on the tub and cleans me off. Washes my hair and everything he's been doing this for 2 months now...

I get up he grabs a towel and hands it to me while I wrap around my body, I sit down on my bed while he bring me my suit to wear for more royal business. He changes me and I do my makeup and he cooks for us and leaves. While the royal service escorts me to my car I see Torū.

Torū- are you okay?
Y/n- I'm fine I have to go.
Torū- you're always busy.
Y/n- obviously I am I'm the queen after all.

I say when my vision went blurry.

Torū POV-

As I was talking to my sister she started to blink faster she looked around and she fell on me...

Torū- Y/N!!

The royal secretary comes and carries her onto the car he tells me to get on I do we go to the second palace which is far from the main palace.

Royal secretary name: Mr. Yoon

Mr. Yoon- Mr.oikawa can you reach for that water bottle please.
Mr. Yoon- thank you.
Torū- is she okay?
Mr. Yoon- yes.

He takes a bottle of pills from his pocket and crushes them on her water. He opens her mouth to give the water to her. She drinks but I become curious on what the pills are for.. I snatch it and I read the bottle... stress reliever/ depression. She's drinking pills for this... she gets up.

Mr. Yoon- good you're up here drunk this it's a energy drink your busy today, and for the next 5 months.

Y/n- okay. Let's go drop Torū off where he needs to be please don't visit me again.

She get in her car an drives off. I'm worried. I call he ex husband.

Sung oh- hello?
Torū- is my sister drinking any medication?
Sung oh- yes she's drinking sleeping pills and stress pills and Antidepressants and ibuprofen. Why do you ask?
Torū- she just fainted.
Sung oh- oh it's normal it's the royal business of being a queen that's why she didn't want to take the position or else it will go to he cousins and she didn't want that. Since your grandfather worked hard to get his title. She divorced me to help me a live a better life she only 20.. I have to go I'm in the middle of a photoshoot.
Torū- okay good luck.

I can't do anything I rejected that position...
I feel bad.

3 hours later..

I get a call from my grandfather saying my sister just go into a bad car accident and I should get ready in case we have to say goodbye and if I want to take her position..

I got ready and we waited for her but she was in serious pain and she wasn't breathing normally she broke a few bones and she was in a coma...

I was sitting next to her when her line went flat... I called the doctors they rushed to her and kicked me out the tried to revive her but failed. I just looked at her a started to cry...

To the point I fell onto the floor. The doctors came out and kept their head down.

Doctors- I'm sorry but she has pass-
Nurse- we are receiving vitals again!

They rush to her and she back to us.. they put oxygen on her.

I'm relieved.