Part 12- Tokyo

(Music if you like just swipe💕)

We arrived at we stayed in a hotel with one bed, and it was great, there's a pool I wanted to go so I grabbed a swimsuit and a robe.

Iwaizumi- where are you going baby?

Y/n- to the Pool....

Iwaizumi- sure, but I'm going I ain't gonna have boys stare at the beautiful body you have...

I blush, and he puts on his shorts and his abs are... he holds my hand and we walk to the pool area to find a couple of american people. Girls and two boys.

Iwaizumi- must be from America.

Y/n- sure.

It was like around 5:59 am so yeah. We chilled in a sofa cuddling his hand wondered my legs and he pressed on bruises I bit my lip to try to hide my pain.

Iwaizumi- you know... I can see you biting your lip right?

I look at him.

Iwaizumi- look the boy is looking at you... I don't like it.

Y/n- i- i...

Iwaizumi- look at him, check him out...

I look at him to see where's the boy when I felt Iwaizumi hands on my waist bringing me on top of him then moving his hands to my butt.

Squeezing my ass making me moan, and he grabbed my boob squeezing it and making me groan in the pleasure. He stopped and got up and jumped in the pool. Well that was... I don't know, I didn't know Iwaizumi was like this.

I took off my robe and I was going to get in the pool when a hand grabs my waist, to find it was Terushima.

Y/n- Terushima why are you here?

Terushima- wanted to visit a old friend, but I ran into you.

Y/n- oh, let me go please Iwaizumi is going to see.

Terushima- you and him eh?

He said as I tried to let go of his grip, instead we fell in to ground.

Iwaizumi- are you o-

He was cut of by Terushima getting off me.

Terushima- your boobs are so soft.

Y/n- Iwaizumi I ran into Terushima...

Iwaizumi- I can see that. Nice to see you again Terushima.

Y/n- Terushima is great to see you but me and Iwaizumi would like it if you left...

Terushima- sure thing after all why would your boyfriend want a boy who fucked you around, if he hasn't hit it yet.

Iwaizumi was clenching his jaw, I grabbed my robe put it on me and walked to Iwaizumi grabbing his hand.

Y/n- true, but Iwaizumi hits it way better then you.

I said smirking at Terushima and grabbing Iwaizumi from his hand and taking him back to our room.

Iwaizumi- I haven't eve-

Y/n- you will tonight.

We ran to the room, and he carried me and tossed me on the bed, and grabbing what to seem like red ribbon. He tied my hands and threw the ribbon somewhere on the room. He took of his shorts leaving him in boxers.

Iwaizumi- wow, your so beautiful.

He took of my top piece and my breast are exposed to him.

He came closer and kissed my neck to my v-line.

He felt my 😼 and it was wet.

Iwaizumi- so wet.

He took of my bottom piece and he took of his boxers and he teased me.

First gave me head.

Y/n- i-i feel so good.

He stopped and opened my legs so aggressively and pounded himself inside me leaving me to moan. No warning neither.

Iwaizumi- I saw that ushijima hit it good for his first time.

Y/n- he di-

Iwaizumi- but I'll hit it like amazing. You know the sensitivity of your pussy after I'm done and everytime I rub it I want you to feel how sensitive it is.

I gripped the sheets as I tried to keep my moans in. While he left bite marks around my neck and love bites around my boobs.

Well we know what happens then....

Day of creation- 10-5-20
Words- 670