Part 29

A whole week passes and my sister hasn't woken up. The citizens are asking where the queen?!

I wait and wait sung oh has been here since yesterday with a damp towel cleaning her neck and face. He loves her... but so does ushijima i wonder how's London going for him.

My sister wakes up.

Y/n- how long have I been out?
Sung oh- a week.
Y/n- omg, what about the meeting? Omg

She gets up but obviously she's in pain. She starts cry.

Y/n- i hate my life! I want to die.... please

I just cried looking at her. She's miserable sung oh hugs her. Then she starts to gag. She rushes to the trash can and throw up. She doesn't stop. I call the doctors and they tell me that she hasn't been eating since 1 month ago. I tell sung oh.

Sung oh- but I cook for her when I go.
Torū- did you see her eat it.?!
Sung oh- no...

Lord. Then she stops and gets dressed.

Torū- where are you going?!
Y/n- i have a to go somewhere I'm attending cousins birthday.

She just leaves. She's too weak when I get a call.

Ushijima- IS SHE OKAY?!
Torū- thank you for ruining my ears why?
Ushijima- haven't you seen the news? " queen of Japan goes missing for a week?!"
Torū- she got into a car accident and she's hasn't been eating and she depressed.

I hang up.

She drives off and start a live.

Y/n- I'm sorry I've been gone I got into a accident but I'm well thank you for everyone's prayers and concerns. Any questions?

Y/n- am i pregnant? Ah no, i am not I'm busy to have child.

I have to go please have a good day.

Y/n's POV-

I arrive to my cousin party and congratulate her on being 25. I leave ad go home. I call my oldest cousin from my aunts side.

Sang-a: yes.
Y/n- would you like to take my position?
Sang-a : yes when?
Y/n- I'm 5 years. Is that okay?
Sang- a: yes okay.

We hang up. When someone knocks on my door. I open it to find ushijima.

Ushijima- omg are you okhay. Please eat her I brought ramen please eat. Here drink this. How are you I heard the new from Torū.

Y/n- shouldn't you be in London?

Ushijima- yes but not right now I came to you please eat I heard you haven't ate anything for a 1 month idk how you're alive please eat.

I sigh and eat .