Part 25- kids?

As we were arriving to Japan, I took the test and waited and waited I read positive... I kept it to myself.

Sung-Oh- do what happened?

Y/n- false alarm heh :)

Y/n- let's yo my grandparents are waiting let's announce it 4 days from now we are getting married whatever I do you can say shit bc I'm your wife and same goes for me.

I get dressed in my kimono and he does too I wear my engagement ring and he does too.

My father shows up without my brother. He pulls me aside.

Y/n's father- listen, the only reason Torū isn't heat because I haven't told him and I do. He's going to mess up everything okay. I have a plan too but I'm not telling you but if you get pregnant your messing up my plan.

Y/n- tell me your plan! Or I won't know! Yk what do whatever we'll see what side does grandpa takes.

As I put my phone and Sung-Oh's in a stand to prepare the live i start it and my brother joins my live and everyone from my old school.

Y/n-" isn't that Japan's royal palace " I smile please be patient.

As the reporters arrive and the news channel my father and mother and grandparents join us sitting down.

Y/n's grandfather- okay today we are here for news! First of all we are all aware my son doesn't have kids, he does here's his daughter since she's the only child. No male was born her father renounced his title and she's going to be taking the throne we talked about it. We agreed she should be 2nd female to take throne. The 1st female was my mother as your aware. Please y/n say some words.

As I get up and now there's clicks and flashes. I sit back down.

Y/n- hello my ñame is y/n as you're aware, my father hid me for my safety. I'm the only child, I'm here to announce I'm taking throne on the 30th as I'm getting married in 4 days now it's going to be in the channel we use for the royal family. Any questions I'll answer them as your future queen.

Reporter 1- Ms. do you plan on bringing kids?
Y/n- I'm not sure I'm still young and my husband's career is just starting so well wait.

Reporter 2- There's been rumors that you have a brother? Is it true?

Y/n- * takes deep breath in* I deny these rumors.

Reporter 3- we heard you dropped out and moved to South Korea? Is it true? Why?

Y/n- i moved bc my father asked me to move to Korea, and for the dropping out it was my decision to make a name for myself. I only found out my father was next in line or was. I'll take one last question.

Reporter 4- we heard on the way back to Japan you bought a pregnan-

Y/n- I'm sorry but we're ending it here thank you everyone please look out for the royal family's channel for my wedding! Bye.

I get up as my husband grabs my waist and we exited out as my grandparents walking front of us and my parents walk behind us as my dad said something and slapped me. Then few reporters took a photo...

Y/n- you fucking idiot.

Y/n's dad- pregnant huh? Abort it.

Y/n- I'm one step ahead of you!

Sung-Oh: you did what?!

He grabs my hand and drags me to the car and asks the driver to take us to my palace.

We arrived the driver opens my door and his door he grabs my arm and we go into our room.

Sung-Oh: SO YOJ WERE FUCKING PREGNANT AND ABORTED IT? WHY?! Didn't you consult me first?!

Y/n- shut up okay! I'm pregnant the baby is still in me okay. Idk if I'm really pregnant imma have to call a doctor but not the royal doctor! Okay so don't raise your voice! See what's happening your throwing me into the throne maybe you approached me bc you knew about me didn't you? I'm an idiot I love you and your here yelling at me!