Part 2- Really Oikawa

( music if you like just swipe💕)

Well it's been a week and I'm feeling tired. Oikawa hasn't stopped bugging me about playing volleyball with him. I was just watching TV when he comes in my room.

Oikawa- Y/NNNNNNNNNNN....

Y/n- WHAT!?

Oikawa- WANT TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL?!

Y/n- NO AND WHY ARE YOU YELLING WHEN YOUR RIGHT HERE?!

Oikawa- idk.

Y/n- bruh no I don't want to play fuckin volleyball with you!

Oikawa- please.

Y/n- no.

Oikawa- pretty please.

Y/n- no go suck a toe, your being a baby.

Oikawa- I'm baby.

Y/n- ugh, no I'm not playing with you.

Oikawa- be like that.

Y/n- sure thing.

Oikawa- ughhhh!

He left slamming the door, and I fell asleep I'm a heavy sleeper when I woke up I was outside.... how-

Y/n- OIKAWA!!!!

He didn't answer, so I screamed his name and he came down fast.

Oikawa- what?

Y/n- really? Why? Because I didn't want to play volleyball with you?

Oikawa- yes!

Y/n- how did you even get me outside? Your weak.

Oikawa- *gasps* no I not!

I got up and change out of my clothes leaving me in bra and underwear entering the house, Oikawa was just disgusted. It's his fault, I put my clothes in the washer and went upstairs to shower and change. I went to his room and we had a little chat....

Y/n- I'll pass you some tosses that's it and you owe me meat buns for a 3 weeks!

Oikawa- no fair!

Y/n- okay then don't come asking me to toss you a volleyball again.

Oikawa- fine fine, 3 weeks worth of meat buns, and I'm giving you meat buns in school😭.

Y/n- so? You ashamed of me huh? Since I don't play no more huh? Oh well.

Oikawa- meanie!

Y/n- your such a baby. Plus I'm a minute older!

Oikawa- no shut up!

He hates when I tell him I'm older, fucking cry baby. He's a little fuckin annoying shit. Ugh, I remember we always were toghter matching outfits everything.

LATER THE DAY....

We went to a park to go play volleyball and we played and played into I won and he started crying literally CRYING!

We left and he bought me meat buns 🤪.

We went home I showered and he threw milk on me and I had to shower again, and when he was showering in his room I got honey and poured it on him. I didn't look at him naked I spilled it on top the curtain was covering him. Ain't nobody wanna see that. He gone make me clean my eyes and bleach them if I see anything of his.

Oikawa- WTH DUDE!

Y/n- go cry to your mother.

I left and turned off the light and he screamed 💀. I turned it back on and left to my room , and I started to see schools, I liked Shiratorizawa Academy but my brother didn't let me enroll so I'm going to his school😭!

He laughed, knowing damm well I'm getting attention there since I'm a Oikawa... I hate it here. I want to be duck, damm it I didn't ask to be born. What if I wanted to be bird or some shit?

So I told my mom and she got me spot in Aobajōsai High, and I had to chose a clubs. I chose reading I ain't going to play volleyball fuck that. Oikawa got mad I chose reading but I'm my own person. He left to go on a run. He texted me.

He's so nicee

He's so nicee. When he wants to be nobody knows I'm back. When we go back to school everyone going to shook, to their core💀.

He came with my warm meat buns and I we fell asleep together, we may fight but at the end of the day I love that foo. He loves me too I know it, he lets me takes his clothes since he's nice sometimes lets me sleep on his bed. When we are in school that's so different we barely even talk, although people used to think he's my cousin into our picked us up and we end tot lght we everyone knew were sibling then found out we are twins since our birthdays are on July 20.

Story time-

One time in 8th grade it was July on summer school and everyone was celebrating when the saw my friend Sakura come with a pin saying " happy birthday" and everyone out two in two and knew. One girl was like " OMG THEY ARE TWINS" and we looked at each other and we ran outside the classroom and slapped each other yelling. " see you look like me" he yelled I yelled " nah nah don't get it twisted you was a mistake I came out first" he started to get mad and cried a little and punched me, I cried and once he saw what he did he sat on the floor where I was and hugged me saying sorry and everyone was saying " awe twin love" and that's the last time everyone saw us like that...

A/N: hope y'all enjoyed it.
Words- 866
Day of creation- 9/25/20