Part 16- fighting again

The next day, and me and Iwaizumi started to fight over the tiny things....

Iwaizumi- DUDE, JUST PUT IT ON!

Y/n- I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!

Iwaizumi- OK SO DO I BUT LOOK IM WEARING IT!

I gave up I put it on, a dress, to meet his parents. I don't want to wear this. It's not me, but Iwaizumi wants me to wear it.

Y/n- I'm you girlfriend not your sister.

I said grabbing my bag and putting on my heels.

Iwaizumi- y/n- I'm sorr-

Y/n- meet me at the restaurant your parents said.

I got back in my car and drove back to my dorms. I was going to be there by 12:30 noon it's currently 10:00 I just walked in to see tendō and ushijima hanging with their teammates, let me say the dress was a deep v- line the was covered in lace, black beautiful dress but uncomfortable.

Tendō- damm, you dressed to fine at this time.

I ignored him, I bend down in front of them, and realized that they saw my underwear, I took the heels off and ran upstairs.

I unlocked my door, to find oikawa sitting on my bed...

Torū- my slut sister.

Y/n- SLUT!?

Torū- Iwaizumi? Why?

Y/n- we always had you in between us. Always. It's fuckin annoying.

Torū- your not meeting his parents, okay?

Y/n- fuck off.

Torū- say it to my face.

I walked to his face and said, that's when he unzipped my dress put on a shirt and shorts on me. Punches me and I fall.

Y/n- really? Why, who tf did you undress that fast and put clothes on m-

Torū- SHUT THE FUCK UP!

He said dragging my leg out my dorm. This bitch, he carried me down the downstairs where the cafeteria was luckily no adults were here.

I see the boys looking at us all shocked since they were they only ones here.

Torū- trust me don't!

Y/n- let me-

I had enough I'm not going to act weak, I put my leg around his neck and I dropped us to the floor. He got up and so did I. He hit me, that shit hurt but I had enough so I grab him by his neck and put my leg behind his leg and drop him down to the floor.

Y/n- you won't fucking  in treat me like that!

Ushijima got up ready to beat up Torū, I looked at him dead serious to serious to stay back.

Torū- y/n!!!

Y/n- no, you won't ever tell me if I can't meet my boyfriend's parents or not! Unless you want to explain it? But I think I know it already but please explain it to me and EVERYONE!

Torū- I- I

Y/n- exactly bitch, and never think punching me will do remember I went to America I took some bad ass self defense class.

Y/n- you disgust me you remind me of FATHER!

Torū- father? You remind me of mother-

Paparazzi- look that's the oikawa's kids fighting!

Torū & y/n- WTF!

Y/n- great now we have paparazzi looking at us through the Windows of the fuckin cafeteria. This is going to go public and mom will see it and so will dad then we will get a big fat beatin-

Torū- shut up, we are are in public if you say something-

Y/n- i know get up, let's hug, for they can see we are playing around.

We hug and go outside, to go back to his place.

Paparazzi- why were you guys fighting. Can we get a picture of you two?

Torū- NO!

We drove off and we just parked somewhere and we waited for awhile they left we went back when I saw the time it was fuckin 11: 40 ahi shit.

I got of the car and ran across the street to the dorms building I went running upstairs to my dorm and dressed putting heels and my hair down and a little of concealer on my punch.

I got back in my car totally ignored everyone and made it to the restaurant.

A/ N: sorry for any misspelling words, I've been busy and just re-watched Attack On Titan.